Chapter 15

Summer has officially started which means Caesars has someone filling in for Celine and the summer tour is about to start. Now that I was officially in a relationship with RC we didn't want to spend the three months apart so I was going with. It's the morning we leave for London which means saying goodbye to my best friend and Las Vegas for awhile.
"Please don't forget to call me or text me." Ashley said holding me tight.
"I promise, please don't cry on me because then I will start crying." I said and she laughed.
"I'm not it just sucks and I'm going to miss you. We lived long distance for a long time and I remember how bad that sucked. But I want you to go be with RC and get away for awhile."
"I know love but I will be back soon and we can watch football together and go shopping again before you know it."
"I don't tell you this as often as I should but I love you so much Em."
"I love you so much more Ash." I said before unwillingly letting go to board the plane with RC.
We had just gotten to the plane and RC already started messing with me.
"Don't give me that face, smile!" He said laughing taking my breathe away.
"Whatever, you are such a tease." I said laughing.
I put my stuff away with his and I felt him grab me from behind and kiss my cheek. When I turned around he looked into my eyes and smiled before pressing his lips against mine.
"Get a room!" Celine joked when she come on ready to leave.
"You would say that." I said and we laughed before she came up to hug me.
"Where is dad?" RC asked before I did.
"He's coming, he wanted to make sure everything was as it was supposed to be before we left."
RC and I sat next to one another at the back of the plane when Rene boarded the plane. We stared out the window and looked at the ground thousands of feet below us. I put the arm rest up so I could sit closer to him. He pulled me in to kiss my forehead and I fell asleep with his arm around me against his warm body. Even after all this time I still felt the butterflies.

A/N I know this chapter is short but I'm not very good at starting stories and hopefully my spelling is okay😂 so this was just kind of an intro into the next part of the story. The chapters will eventually get longer the farther into the story I get💙💙💙💙