I heard footsteps, signaling that the female doctor was following me. I found myself in her room quickly, and she was just as I left her.

"Asoka, are you still awake?" I asked.

"Mhm..." She replied after a minute. I could tell it was forced, the way her eyebrows furrowed and her eye lids twitched.

"Sweety, My name is Doctor Hanieke Izaka, how are you feeling?" The Doctor's voice said from behind me. She made her way to Asoka's bedside, put her hand on Asoka's forehead.

"I've been worse." Asoka rasped out. It was quiet as the Doctor checked the moniter and the lines on the paper that meant nothing to me. I looked back to Asoka to see her wording something weakly. Then she said it, just below a whisper."Water."

I went to the sink, got a cup and filled it to the brim with water. I walked back and helped sit her up, she winced. I layed her back down. What am I supposed to give her water with?

Sighing I lowered my mask, drank the water and put her lips onto mine. Her lips were warm and soft, dispite being slightly chapped, a warm sensation filled my stomach. I let the water flow slowly. She drank it quietly, her eyes furowed slightly, but knowing what I was doing, she didn't fight. Asoka never did seem like the person to jump to conclusions, and even if she was the type, and smack me in the face, she'd have no choice but to drink from it either way. I backed up and wiped the remaining water from her face will slipping my mask back up. I turned back around to see the doctor was giving me a look of dissaproval.

"Please refrain from doing that in the hospital." She said with a hint of edge and annoyance in her usualy silky and carefree voice. I nodded, uncaring of what she thinks, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Ka..." Asoka mumbled. I turned around to see her red-violet eyes opened slightly, giving her a soft innocent look. I blushed softly. She worded, unable to speak, perhaps she was too tired to speak. But I understood.

"I told you already, I'm not leaving you, but the doctor needs to check whats wrong." I tapped her nose. She huffed and nodded. I stepped to the side of the bed.

The doctor looked uncomfertable. "I'm going to check her bandages and such... if you could step out for just a minute..." She said with an akward smile.

My face flushed, as I realized what she meant I looked to Asoka who worded. 'Its fine, just don't leave me alone.' I nodded, and walked out, shutting the door behind me, my back to the door waiting quietly. I took out my book and began reading.

. . . . . . . . . . .

The door opened, starteling me from my reading. I jumped back and spun around, seeing the doctor with a sad look in her eyes. This made me go on instant alert.

"What happened?" I asked hurriedly. She closed her eyes and cast her look to the floor.

"Its minor, but she is paralyzed, her left hand's pinky and fourth finger. It won't move. We can put her thru therapy however, there is a hope. She also has a minor fraction, and she should keep off work for a while." She patted my shoulder and pushed me into the room slightly. I opened the door and walked in to the doorway, passing her. "She's a trooper, I'll tell them you left." She whispered loud enough for me to hear, and pushed my back, making me stumble into the room.

Asoka was sitting up, staring at me with a small smile, her eyes made their way to my masked lips and she blushed alittle. She met my eye and looked away to the window, but still had a smile plastered on her face.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, taking a seat next to the bed. She nodded with a hm.

"Th-" Her voice cracked. She coughed and tried again. "Thanks... and yeah... I'm okay, except for the fact I cant move two of my fingers... its fine though. I'll live." She said turning to face me with a smile, her eyes closed, as if afraid I would see something in them that she doesn't want me to see.

"I'm sorry." I said, taking her hand.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked.

"I could have protected you." I said gravely, closing my eye. I don't want to face the truth, but if I don't, I'll never get stronger.

She laughed alittle, but soon stopped. I opened my eye to look at her.

"Its fine, its fine. Really. Don't push yourself too hard." She smiled. While I frowned.

What goes on in that pretty head of hers..?

I shook my head softly with a sigh.

"I don't want to be rude or anything... but I'm really tired." Asoka said, and yawned to prove her point. I smiled.

"Can you slide over to the side?" I asked. She nodded and used her butt and legs to slide to the side. I pushed her arms softly onto her stomach. Then climbed into the twin bed next to her, ontop of the sheets as she was underneath.

Her head rested on the corner of the pillow. I picked her head up slightly and pushed her pillow more to her. Then lay Asoka back down.

"Don't you need a pillow too?" She asked, fighting down a yawn, but her voice went up slightly as she faught it.

"I'll be fine."

...

"Thank you." She turned her head to me. The beating of the moniters seemed to pick up slightly. A shining tear surfaced by the edge of her rosey violet eye. I moved my hand to wipe it away, but she closed her eyes and seemed to unintentionally back away.

Right.. she still isn't used to physical contact.

She opened one eye to check, and saw my hand was still in mid air, waiting for the A-OK. She stared at it for afew seconds before casting her eyes downwards, the beating of the moniters became slightly faster. I slowly made my way to the corner of her eye and wiped the shining tear from her eye. Her eyes flashed to mine and stayed there for a second.

...

Her face flushed into a pink color as she closed her eyes and turned her head into the other direction.

"Good Night." She mumbled. The beeps became slower until they went at a calm pace.

"Good night... my rose..." I mumbled back, half wishing she didn't hear.

I snuggled alittle closer to her sleeping figure and put my head by her neck. Warmth filled me from head to toe.

"I think I love you..."

*end chapter*

- - - - - - -

IT TOOK 36 CHAPTERS!! :D But lookie here! I can acctually do this sh!t! XD

Sorry that stuff is slowww.... like a snaillll...

But I hope you got what you wanted. Because I can't ever write this story in public anymore! I end up blushing, and people begin asking questions.

So I write in my room/house... and the toilet.

I can't be the only one! D:

C'mn! I get the best ideas just sitting there!

XDD ~

Anyhow! I cant belive it! I have over 150 fans. I'm so spazzy.

Alright.... now. There are going to be tons of fillers... because from part 2 - Part 3 there is a month time skip...

Also in the time skip is Kiki's birthday xD.

The date in the book is early July, perhaps 9th or so, because Chunin exams start on exactly July 1st.

I'm not doing math...

Anyways! Give me criticism! Or a long comment explaining how I suck, or stuff. I dunno... Its 11pm here.

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna