Chapter ThirtySeven

I began to unbuckle his belt, but was stopped halfway as he clasped onto my hands.

"Becc's..."

"C'mon." I smiled and he shook his head, giving a stern look.

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I chuckled, but my smile didn't seem to convince him. "What's with all the questions? Are we gonna do this or not?" I frowned slightly. Images of Kayden and I sharing that wonderful kiss a few days ago caused a pang of guilt to rush through me in an instant. For another pair of lips to touch mine other than Ty's, it was already considered cheating. I'd feel so distraught if he was to kiss another bitch; in fact I'd probably injure him and throw him in the bin.

What happened was way beyond my control, it wasn't even intentional. I wasn't a cheater, I was loyal. It was eating me up, the fact that I allowed something like that to happen. Perhaps I was weak, or maybe I missed him too much, even though I had convinced myself that I didn't. No...I didn't miss him at all. I despise the bastard.

So why did I allow that kiss to happen?

My lip trembled as I began to realise just how stupid I’ve been. I knew I should've stormed out the moment I realised Kayden was the one who saved me from the incident. It would have prevented all of the arguments and sexual tension between us from happening. I would've kept my dignity intact.

"Ty..." I urged.

He noticed my change in emotion and sat up. "What's happened to you?"

I peered into his innocent eyes. He was so oblivious about what I had done a couple days ago. He had no idea. I sighed in dismay and shook my head.

"Nothing," I mumbled.

I pried his shirt off and surprisingly he let me. My heart began to ache at our imminent activity. I kissed him and felt the tears fall; they cascaded my cheeks as he held onto me. I swallowed hard and kissed him deeper. He had to know that I was only his; I belonged to him and vice versa. I could stay dedicated for as long as this relationship is willing to last. I couldn't shake the guilty feeling from my mind; it was bugging me and making me feel so low. He held my shoulders and broke the kiss to gaze at me suspiciously.

"Why are you crying?"

I remained silent and ignored his question. I wanted to give him my all, and he won't even allow me to. I took my top off and flung it down on the floor. Why won't he comply? He needs to comprehend the message that I was trying to send. I was getting frustrated that he always refused to please me sexually, no matter how much I begged. I shouldn't even have to beg.

"Please..." I murmured. I wasn't one to beg, but it was only right that he accepted, I needed this right now.

He watched me for a moment; it was obvious he had no clue what I was crying about. He used his thumb to wipe the stray tear away, and then kissed me. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes. He turned over and continued to kiss me; it didn't take long for me to be captivated by our bodily contact. I embraced his feel and relaxed. I shivered under his touch as he ran his hands over the surface of my arms, creating various goosebumps on my heated skin. I breathed heavily, well aware that my nerves were beginning to get the better of me. He kissed my neck and ran his finger over the waistband of my jeans.

"Are you sure?"

I watched him with watery eyes. It's like he didn't deserve me at all, and he had no idea that he wasn't the only one on my mind. I nodded once. He gave a weak smile and proceeded to kiss me all over. I locked my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck simultaneously. As he began to grind on me; I closed my eyes and pictured Kayden, right there in the moment.