::122:: To Get Back Home

Start from the beginning

The group all sighed in relief. "Finally." Haru mumbled, knowing they now had a way to seal Acnologia.

-

"GAHA!!" Cobra cried out in pain as he kicked harshly in the stomach. Just that one attack pulverized my organs! He coughed up blood.

"Cobra!" Natsu looked over at him in worry as he tried to get up.

"Not yet dammit. I can't bite the dust just yet..." Cobra gritted his teeth as he forced himself to get back up despite the immense agony he was currently in. "I have my own friends too, you know." He glared up at Acnologia who continued to smirk in amusement at their struggle. "And I'll do anything to protect them!!"

Sting breathed heavily as he also tried to stand up. "If I don't defeat you, I won't be able to show my face to them."

"Everyone's waiting." Rogue said hoarsely as he thought about his exceed friend. "Waiting to go back home, back over there..."

"I won't let you get the old man, or anyone from the guild." Laxus said in a harsh tone.

Gajeel glared at Acnologia, his expression didn't falter despite the wounds he had. "We'll break you before you break us."

Asami stood up beside her sister who also struggled to stand, her eyes filled with determination. "We all have a reason to defeat you and we're not going to back down."

"Your legend." Wendy choked out as she stood up on shaky legs. "Ends today."

"This is our last dance, Acnologia." Natsu voiced strongly.

"Last?" Acnologia mused. "We haven't even started yet. Last?!" He began to let out a roar of laughter that showed how he was mocking them.

He quickly began to mercilessly beat every single one of them up until they were unable to get back up on their feet. He was amused at how they thought they could beat him. Acnologia stared at Natsu who was the only still trying to get back up on his feet despite how wounded he was.

"Haa. Haa." Natsu panted, his body screaming at him to just lie down with just how bruised and battered he was but he refused.

"Is this all you can do.... Dragon's?" Acnologia's eyes flickered to all the other dragon slayers who were lying on the ground scattered. "I will not leave a single dragon's head in this world." He said. "For I live only to slay dragon's."

Natsu snickered, making the other dragon slayer look at him in anger. "What a very funny joke... you're a dragon yourself, aren't you?" He retorted. "Aren't you going to miss one head?" He snickered. "Also, we are humans. Despite receiving the power of dragon's, we're humans. You conceited prick." He huffed. "The real dragon's... are strong, noble, and gentle."

"Gentle? Dragon's?" He looked at him in disbelief. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists in anger. "The dragon's that stole everything that I had... are gentle? The one's that devoured my family? The one's that burned the city? And even killed a little girl?" Natsu stayed silent as he listened to him continue. "Where is the gentleness in those dragon's?! THAT'S BULLSHIT!!" He let out a roar that created a lot of debris to fly around.

"I told you already..." Natsu voiced. "Only the real dragon's are like that... but there are many ways that dragons and humans are alike. Some are kind that you like, or the kind you dislike... some are the strong kind... the weak kind. Some are the kind that's gentle, and some are the bad kind." He glared with a furious expression. "And you are the kind that must be brought down."

"My attack did not-" Acnologia stared at him wide eyed. "Why..." His gaze landed over on the petite blunette who was sitting up with her elbows.

All the other dragon slayers struggled to sit up as a light surrounded their bodies like an aura. "I'll cast all our magical power onto Natsu!!" Wendy yelled.