::31:: Jellal

Haru kept his glare on Brain as he continued to stand in front of Wendy and Happy

Haru kept his glare on Brain as he continued to stand in front of Wendy and Happy. The leader didn't fazed by the look he was getting from the small catboy instead his eyes stayed on the blue-haired girl. "Once you find out who it is you'll be more than happy to help." He said before glancing at Racer. "Racer. Bring him to me at once."

He nodded. "Will do boss, but it's so far it'll take me an hour to go and comeback."

"No matter."

Cobra smirked. "Oh. I see. Once he's revived, we'll be able to find Nirvana in no time. You're doing your name proud sir."

"Cobra, Hoteye, Angel. I want you to continue the search for Nirvana." Brain commanded.

"But, why. It's a waste of time. We should begin the search after he's been revived." Angel said.

"Come on! Will you just tell us who you're trying to bring back!?" Happy yelled. Wendy didn't know who they were talking about either while Haru tried to think of who it was.

While the Oracion Seis were choosing who would go and who would stay Haru turned his head slightly to look at Wendy who was still sitting on the floor with Happy. "Tell me the truth Wendy. Do you know who they're talking about." He said in hushed tone.

She looked up at him and shook her head. "Um, no not really."Wendy switched her gaze over to the dark guild. "What does Nirvana do. We at least deserve that much."

"It's incredibly powerful. It's what's light for darkness." Brain answered her darkly as Hoteye, Angel, and Cobra left.

"I don't understand."Wendy muttered.

Happy nodded. "Me either."

Haru made a 'tch' sound."It doesn't make sense."

❄💧❄💧

Back with the alliance, they all decided to work in small groups to do their search. The first group was Natsu, Gray, Asami, and Carla. The next group was Sherry, Lyon, and Jura and the boys of Blue Pegasus formed another except for Hibiki who was with Lucy and Erza who was still recovering.

Before they had gone into groups Carla had informed them all that Wendy was the Sky Dragon slayer surprising both Natsu and Asami. They had no clue that the small girl had possessed such powerful magic although they had caught the familiar scent around the small girl they had chosen to ignore it. The two had questions for the small girl although they were completely different.

The group of four continued to run through the woods. "So if she's a sky dragon slayer.... what does she eat for power?" Was the first question that Natsu asked the small feline that was Wendy's companion.

"Air of course." Carla spoke in a duh tone and Asami shook her head with a small smile.

"Does it taste any good?"