::108:: Hatred

"When a man learns to love;

He must bear the risk of hatred."

Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Water Make Blood. He heard he voice echoing in his mind. And he trembled as he reached down to touch her. Right before she disappeared, Amaya told me about this technique and how it should be used if the worse comes to happen. I secretly perfected it and used it before I could pass out and used the last of my magic... He gasped, he held her in his arms, staring at her in disbelief. I couldn't die knowing that I could have saved you and did nothing, which is why I chose to do this... I'll continue to live on within you, Gray. And that's why I don't want you to be sad... Tears streaked down his face.

Haru was crying to himself as he watched with a pained expression that his mother figure was dead and couldn't bare to look at Gray who was holding her.

"This can't be happening..." The ice mage held her closer to his chest, the feeling of anguish was overwhelming and another emotion that was beginning to seep through as time ticked away slowly. "Asami..."

I want you to know that I have no regrets and that I'm happy to die knowing that I was loved by not just anyone... but by you, Gray Fullbuster. She accepted that her life was over and that was okay with her. She had married the man she loved and had friends that she would risk her life for. And yeah maybe she liked the idea of having kids with Gray but, Haru was already like their son and that was enough for her. That was why she didn't regret dying, knowing she was able to save the man she loved.

Gray let out a loud wail as he sobbed

Gray let out a loud wail as he sobbed. "Asami..." He choked out. "Please... just open your eyes... I'm begging you..."

Every memory he had of he began to flood his thoughts.

"Don't be mad, Gray. You can pick the name next time." She said and then her eyes widened. She flushed. "Uh, I mean-that's not what I meant. That came out wrong." She rambled and shut her mouth.

He was as red as a tomato as well. "Uh well good night." He muttered quietly.

It hurt.