::86:: Igneel

Nothing is perfect.

Life is messy.

Relationships are complex.

Outcomes are uncertain.

People are irrational.

-Hugh Mackay

"That human killed a demon?!"

"Way to go!" Natsu said, grinning widely at his best friend.

"She pulled it off!" Gajeel smirked.

The blue eyed wizard swayed a bit, starting feel a toll on her body. She began coughing and realized that she had at some point inhaled the bane particles that Keyes was using with his curses.

"Asami!" Lucy and Haru cried out seeing her sway.

"Bane particles." Tempesta noted.

"Keyes managed to contaminate her at least." Torafuzar said and lightly smirked. "One for one. That we could take."

"You alright?" Natsu questioned her, remembering the state Laxus and the Thunder Legion were in because of the bane particles. His answer came when she started to stagger and fell backwards.

Lucy caught her in time and Haru transformed into his human form and stood on her other side. "I've got you." She said.

"Hang in there, Asami." Haru said, his gaze filled with worry.

Asami coughed, feeling her whole body shutting down. "I want to see, Gray. Where is he?" Her bottom lip trembled, she wanted her husband with her and to know if he hated her. She needed to know how he felt.

Lucy's eyes watered seeing her look so vulnerable. "He'll be back before you know it. Don't worry." She said softly, pulling the ravenette closer.

Asami felt herself starting to lose consciousness. "Ok...ay"

Haru stared at her in concern as she passed out as well as the others. Gajeel and Natsu decided to take the remaining demons out themselves while arguing.

Afterwards, Torafuzar flooded the whole area with area causing all of the to go unconscious except for Gajeel who held out the longest and was saved by Levy who breathed air into him with a kiss.

She did the same with everyone else after Gajeel asked her to do it again, mentioning magic (not knowing she had kissed him) making her feel embarrassed and she immediately did as he said.

By absorbing the carbon in the tenchi kaimei, Gajeel was able to change himself into steel and beat Torafuzar, defeating him.

❄💧❄💧

All the water disappeared and Gajeel smirked to himself that he was able to defeat Torafuzar on his own and now Natsu had to abide the bet by writing a song about him.