chapter7

PREVIOUSLY:

"Don't test me right now Mr. Black" he spat darkly

"Gonzalo show some respect!" Alessandro growled not pleased with his son's behavior.

"I apologize Alpha Black, it's getting harder to control myself. Quinn has been on the surface more often and I'm slowly slipping through the cracks" he clenched his hands looking down his breathing coming out in quick pants

"I understand Gonzalo" I sat up pulling my back against the head board as my dad cautiously walks forward a give Xander a pat on the back. " Alex can stay with you for now " he paused "never mind Martha will surly have my head.... you've got ten minutes of alone time" he looked like he was having an argument with himself.

................................................................................................................................

Alex P.O.V

Mike left first followed by Alessandro, Dad stood there debating with himself whether to go or stay with us. In the end, he got pushed out by Xander being impatient he pushed my Dad through the door and locked it quickly.

He locked the door and crossed the room to the windows and pulled the curtains across the window I watch him stand o by the window waiting for me to say something but there was nothing to say I felt back to square one even though we've already kissed and stuff now that everything has quiet down we seem to not know what to talk about. I felt myself slowly drawing back into my shell as he stares at me with that heated gaze his face was unreadable blank.

"So..ten minutes what do you want to do?" *sigh* a deep sign brew past his mouth and then ran his hands through his hair slicked it down his eyes were piercing through me staring at me with so much intensity it made me feel vulnerable like he can read every single piece of my dark past. His eyes flick to the doors and back to me noticing that I wasn't going to answer he became impatient tapping his foot to the rhythm of the clock ticking he heaved himself off the window frame with his shoulder and walked across the floor to sit right beside me

" look I know things aren't ..."he looked around trying to aviode eye contact he seem lost for words taking an interest on the shoes one of the guards was wearing. "I'm sorry that things aren't going along the way they are supposed to, I have no excuse about my behavior and i would like to apologize-"

" you dont have to apologize" i whispered quietly feeling a little conscious

"your so kind princess" he smirk The left side of his faint red lip tugged upwards creating a sinister smirk on his god like face

I felt the bed vibrate as a faint sound rang through the room." sorry i have to take this" he uttered I watch him cross the room towards the door. oh! i bend down and reached for my poor teddy bear setting it on the bed a cool breeze caressed my skin i shivered by the sudden change of temperature .

"Richmen speaking"his husky voice is deep and sounds hoarse he stood by the door his huge frame blocking it as he leaned back his legs slightly crossed by the ankle.

" We have a problem, s-sir" a small voice stuttered

"And what is this problem, Miller!" he demanded his voice booming with my werewolf sense I can hear who ever is on the phone whimpering in fear.

"Sir the model has refused to wear the new clothing line, she demands that presence or she will quit modeling for us"I heard Miller whisper I can picture him for some reason in a closet hidden from this so called model

"I don't see the problem! if she doesn't want to do her job then fire her!! this shoot must be done today call up the rookies someone to replace that bitch I don't have time for this, Call my brother to handel it right now I'm in a tight spot Miller!"