chapter 3

P.O.V -Xander 

it feels so good to wake up with the sun shining on my skin. 

I took a moment to examine that small room i haven't unpacked anything yet so i took some cloth and toothbrush from my suitcase and went into the bathroom. after finishing with my morning routine  I exit the bedroom and walk down the hall to one of the living room 

I heard singing coming from the next room I was curious of who was sing I wonder if Alex can sin...... sitting on the kitchen counter with a  loss ponytail was Alex mixing something in a bowl. everything he does is so tempting, I watch as he stir some more than putting the bowl aside  moving forward he positions himself on all four, my breath hitched I watch as his bubbly ass jiggle with the slightest movement 

**fuck**quickly covering my erection,  I couldn't take it anymore as if sensing my presence his whole body becomes stiff, he turned his head looking over his right shoulder In my frozen state I let out a shaky breath, closing my weary eyes.  Control, Control, Con.....trol,!!!, I tried to keep in control of my raging hormones.

" Hey' he squeaked big blush covered his cheeks.

I cleared my throat" morning, why are you awake so early ?."

I watched him get off the table wiping his hands with a dish towel " I w-was j-jjjust making breakfast for the pack s-sir?"

Alex clutched his hands together I can see them trembling and sense his fear. why was he scared? what is wrong with him aren't I his mate?

I felt my legs move on their own, moving towards  Alex who seemed a little hesitant every step I took forward I can see him slowly drawing back, this got me angry what type of mate is scared of their own mate. then again Alex was different I can see the trouble ill have keeping unwanted attention to my mate' he was just straight out fuckin gorgeous the way he tried to hide his fear those delicious lips so red and full the tiny beauty mark under his left eye Alex is small smaller than she-wolf at my pack, standing at 5'1 compared to my 6'8 I know am a massive guy and that there are a lot of she-wolfs out there wanting me but I never have time for silly Romanic games . 

" little mate, what is it that you fear about me, am I not good enough for you, do I disgust you !!" I watch as he flinches

**sigh**  run my hands through my hair feeling so frustrated " come here"  I can feel my patient slipping as I watch him drag himself towards me. when he was standing in front of me I looked down drowning in his feature, how was I so lucky to have a mate that is so beautiful and pure.

wrap my arms around his waist tempted to grab his fat bubbly ass and squeeze it  "just a feel man come on !!" my wolf purred. Alex melted into my embrace before pulling up on his tip-toes to get somewhat on the same height. we were so close I couldn't stop.... leaned in a little closer, our foreheads touching. Dear god, I couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through me. his  very smell was flooding my  senses, so intoxicating I couldn't pin what is was each time I sniff him i get a plasent aroma by now our nose where touching bending down i slowly brush them together Alex shivering trying to pull away i tighten my hold on him , never wanting him to escape.

when i was centimeters away from his lips i watch captivated by the way his tongue ran across his lips **glup** i swallowed my nervs before i could do anythig a small hand placed itself on my lips.

staring into his eyes I see different emotion running through them, gazing at him I lick at his palms he quickly dropped his hand his whole face turned into a tomato.

"no!" he whispered

"No?"

" I d-don't want tt-this "

"And why is that kitten" closing the space I draw him close that our chest are touching(kind of cause of his height) running my nose along his jaw making a trail to his collarbone then nuzzling on the crook of his neck. Deep growl vibrates through my chest causing Alex to cling on to my shirt, tilting his head giving me more access.

"Ss-sir first of all my name is Alex and don't think that i'll let you swept me away like some stupid love puppy, after yesterday incident  I came to a conclusion that if you truly love me then you better start getting comfortable because I promise you **inhale** am not leaving with you without a fight." my eyes widen Alex looked determined that I was going to give up on him but he had another thing coming .

narrowed my eyes glaring at him I stood there play time is over I don't have time for this right now. with a blank face, I release my hands and step back

" I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY  you will come back with me even if I have to force you!!" starring at him shaking like a leaf I turned and strolled back upstairs most of the pack were up by now and they stumbled to get away from me, they know not to get in the way of an angry alpha.

" Wow you've done it now, why not just end everything kidnap him or something because right now I don't think we have another option." Quin snapped, I can feel him pacing through my mind slowly giving me a headache.

**ugh** I don't have time for your stupid remarks Quin right now I have better things to worry about"

" I want my mate" Quin whined slacking

" Can you qui--" I was cut short

"XANDER RICHMAN !!"

turned around and there in the middle of the hall was the women I call mother, she held up her nightgown with one hand and the other had a slipper ready to strike.

with both my hands up I slowly take a calculated step back " Mother let me explain."