Chapter 34: The Battle

Beginne am Anfang

Gaster then tried to approach sans but Sans backed off.

"I'm never going to join whatever sick game this is.

"Have it your way..." Gaster said and attacked Sans with another black spike.

Sans dodged it. Gaster sent another one only to once again be dodged.

"If you have that sort of plan you will go back to where you came from!" Sans then summoned bones and they flew towards Gaster. He moved away at the last minute and the bones hit the machine sans was trying to push him into. The machine then fell apart.

"Nice try son.. but we both know how this will end!" Gaster said and pushed more of his black liquified spikes at Sans.

Sans swiftly dodged them and sent more bones at Gaster. This time Gaster didn't move out of the way at all, he just took the hit. It barely even fazed him.

Sans was shocked. He was forced to retreat. He teleported away.

Gaster smirked evilly and continued to exit the lab and continue his plan.

Sans teleported back to his house and right in front of Papyrus.

"OH HELLO BROTHER, I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE OUT." He said.

"Pap, you need to hide somewhere." Sans told him, and Papyrus became worried.

"HIDE? FOR WHATEVER FOR?" He asked.

"I can't tell you." Sans said and started to push Papyrus away. Papyrus began to look upset and pushed Sans off.

"SANS, IM TIRED OF YOU NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING, WHAT IS GOING ON?" Papyrus asked and put a hand on Sans' shoulder.

Sans sighed and looked at his brother. "It's Dad, he's back. He wants to do something to this world, I don't know what, but he said your name, he tried to kill me and probably you too." Sans explained and Papyrus felt bad for him.

"I UNDERSTAND SANS, BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF" Papyrus said.

Sans thought about it. Papyrus was right, he needed to trust his brother more on his own and not be protecting him 24/7. He was beginning to become Frisk and worrying about Y/N all of the time.

"Ok paps, I will." Sans said and Papyrus smiled at him.

"I ALSO WANT TO HELP!" Papyrus said excitedly. "I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL HELP YOU STOP OUR FATHER!"

Sans began to get a tear in his eye. His little brother was growing up. The only person that Papyrus didn't like was his father. He did experiments on them and almost killed them.

After the void incident a while ago, Sans had thought his father had changed. But he was wrong. Sans doesn't know what is right or wrong by bringing Papyrus with him to stop their father.

"I don't know pap." Sans said.

"SANS, I TOLD YOU I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF DIDNT I?" He said. Sans' permanent smile almost shifted to a frown. Sans need to trust Papyrus on this one.

"Ok, pap, I trust you." Sans said and Papyrus lit up with joy.

"THANK YOU BROTHER" Papyrus said.

"Now before we go.. I need to get a few helpers..."

You were at home with Frisk and sitting on the couch. You both were just taking a day to relax.

Frisk then began to shift closer to you. You looked at her and she stopped. You turned away and she did it again. You didn't bother to look this time. She was soon right at your side and her head was at your chest.