Prologue

Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon)
They call me G.O.D

.
.
.

Prologue.

A Ru POV.

I was an ordinary girl that loved Art and Fashion, I practically lived for it.

All my hard work, the positive and negative times I've been through I could say I've managed to make it half way through.
I've been designing since I was 11 years old and I'm turning 27 in two months time.

I was always a girl that dreamed big, sometimes I think I had way to many dreams. My two biggest dreams were Art and Fashion.

I had a few role models but there was one particular person I really wanted to meet one day. Obviously he was famous, not only with the fashion world but with the kpop world aswell.
I really loved his music but I was more into his fashion style.
He was a fashion icon I looked up to alot.

I've never really expected big things for myself, especially not on my age.
But I have always took big pride in what I do.

There was a time my art used to be just a hobby and I had a full time office job.
I was never happy because all I wanted to do was draw and design, I mean that's what I've been living for my whole life now.
But my father never saw "Art" or " Designing " as a career.
He always said (If you can't make money it not a job, its a hobby) and he believed that artist's can't make money out of art.

For years I've been living with that vision in my head, until I actually got a break through.
I managed to open an Art store in the USA.

It was small but my business was doing good.

I started to do design's for small modelling agency's, after awhile my store expanded into a Art and Fashion store.

I became so focus on work that I barely got any sleep.
Day in, day out I was sketching and designing, I ended up being a workaholic to a point where I started sleeping over at my studio.
.
.

Early one morning my PA opened up the store, she made me coffee and brought me a muffin like she does every morning.
She was really great in assisting me, she actually became my best friend.

She went downstairs to answer the phone.
Normally I'll stay upstairs in my studio working and she'll help the clients.

She ran up to me out of breath.

"Calm down... What wrong?" I asked shooked.

She handed me an envelope with my name on it.

"I think you should open it, it's an invitation. A guy that was dressed really classy asked me to give this to you."

I looked at her and took the envelope.
I put my coffee down and opened it.

HEADING.
Worldwide Fashion Show.

Dear Ms A Ru (아루)

You are cordially invited to our 
Open House & Reception to view the new WWFS.
It would be a great honour to have you here.

Monday.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. 

Theme: Formal
RSVP: (.....)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.
Cell: 0000.....
Sincerely: CEO Of WWFS.

Address:.......

I didn't even continue reading, I was just staring at this invitation.
A Black card fell out at the back.
When I picked it up it said.

A VIP Pass?? Whaaattt?? With that it had a list of all the famous Fashion Icons and designers that's going to be in the VIP Booth

A VIP Pass??
Whaaattt??
With that it had a list of all the famous Fashion Icons and designers that's going to be in the VIP Booth.
I went through the names.
I came across the names starting with the letter "K", I went through the names and I froze.

Layla looked at me and asked " What's wrong A Ru? "

My face went completely pale.

Name: list
"K"
•Kwon Jiyong.

I started to stutter "L, lll.. Layla."
Layla quickly answered "Yes? A Ru, whats wrong. "

I looked up with my jaw dropped and replied "I think G-Dragon is going to be there."