Chapter 24 || His Wonderwall

Kabir had never been this happy ever in his life! Three months, three months ago he had shared about his troubled childhood with Anaisha, who very maturely understood him and comforted him. He felt pride in her for her sensible and caring approach towards his past. With so much ease she handled everything and him. He expected her to sympathise with him or pity him but her reaction was completely opposite to his expectations! She was just so much wise in her words and not once said something which showed that she pitied him. Instead of this, she was trying to help him forget his past and move on with his life with her. He was still in awe of her. He didn't have enough words to praise her!

Since the time he had opened up about his painful past, she had started taking extra care of him. Like that day after the revelation when he was getting ready, she was the one who picked out his clothes and arranged it on his bed and even made his favourite dish for breakfast. Not only this but she used to make sure that he takes proper care of himself and even when they were in hospital, she checked on him every now and then. She even used to takes care of his GM! She's pampering him and he loved it! But it should be the other way round? He should be the one doing all that, though he was doing that but still! She'd spoil him if she kept on doing all these little things for him!

True, she used to take care of him before as well but after that day, she had became very protective about him and tried her best to keep him away from pain! Just yesterday, some girl called Sonia was talking rubbish about him, that how he was using a young intern for his own needs and other stupid stuff like he's with her for her wealth and blah blah! Generally Kabir avoided all this rumours about himself but how could his lady love bear that?

She got in a huge argument with that girl Sonia and if Kabir hadn't intervened then most probably she would've smashed that girl's face on the wall and almost killed her because even after repeated warnings Sonia wasn't slowing down on her allegations against Kabir! But how could Annie let her go without a proper apology? So she made that girl apologise! Hmm...his cute girlfriend was a little kitten who thought of herself as a big tigress!

But anyway he loved her and all phases of her, even her anger!
Never in his life, did he felt this much loved! And he knew apart from her, no one could love him this much even if they don't know about his past!

Though their families and friends were perfectly fine with their relationship and were happy for them but there were still people who don't have any other work apart from criticising others. Those people used to talk rubbish about Annie and Kabir and ridicule them because of their relationship, though that's a different story that none of these people had guts to say the same on Anaisha and Kabir's face.

Kabir being the sort of person he was, wasn't really bothered by what people said about him but there was one thing which caught his ears that made him think really hard! He was 6 years older to her! Six years! Though they weren't much but still!

'Was he too old for her? Should she date someone of her age? Will they have issues because of their age gap? Will she fall out of love? Will she leave him? These were the questions were going round in Kabir's mind. His heart had long back given up explaining to his mind so Mr. Mind was free to think anything.

But he couldn't share it with her as only a two weeks were remaining for her internship to get over and for her final exams were just around the corner, which would earn her the Doctor's Degree. So she was extremely busy but still took out time from her busy schedule for him.

Her internship was getting over, which meant she'll apply for her PG and that meant she'll leave him and go! No, he couldn't survive without her even for a minute but he wasn't selfish. He couldn't stop her from living her dreams.