[10] enough,

Hercules Mulligan liked Lafayette. He liked him as a friend, but he had never thought about it more than that. Maybe he loved him; he didn't know. But when Lafayette kissed him, what was he supposed to do, it was unexpected, and he just froze. He couldn't think, he couldn't move. So he just sat there and stared at his friend until suddenly he was gone. But were there ever signs? Thinking back to all the years he had known the Frenchman; he tried to figure out when he started to like him more than just a friend. Did he start acting any differently? He soon found out that this was hopeless, Lafayette was a good liar, and Hercules was bad at reading people, clearly.

But what couldn't leave his mind was that he made his best friend cry, and didn't do anything about it. The words wouldn't come out, couldn't come out. He just sat there. Laf left the dorm after frantic apologies and Hercules didn't move. When he did move and went out into the hallway to find him, he was gone, not surprisingly; hours had passed. So he just went to sleep and hoped to forget everything.

199 words

I SWEAR NO MORE UPDATING TODAY, ALSO I'M STARTING TO GET WRITER'S BLOCK, I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER READY THAT I'LL POST TOMORROW BUT AFTER THAT IDK.

ALSO I HATE THIS UPDATE BUT I HAVE NOTHING BETTER SO I'M SORRY.

ily,

update
guess who just now remembered this is a jamilton fanfic, (it's me,) there'll be more jamilton I promise.