Waiting.

Thoughts of Sia are in italics.
Thought projections are 'these magical italics with apostrophes around them'
I do not own Hunter x Hunter or the art used in this story.

Sia giggles to herself at Hisoka's shocked expression to her poking him in the back, her eyes light up briefly with an idea, reaching into her pockets she takes out a silver wrapped candy, undoing the wrapper she grabs Hisoka's shirt, pulling him down to her level, the slipping the pink piece into his mouth, letting go of his shirt she twirls away from him.

He rises back up to his natural stance covering his mouth at the realisation of what gum he's chewing, Sia simply smiles at the clown.

'Have you got your targets badge yet?'

Hisoka grins revealing a badge of what once was his target, who was now floating in the sea somewhere probably not overly far from the coast that they are stood by.

'Great! Three more to go...'

Hisoka stares at the girl sensing the slight sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Now now, no need to get snarky my little fruit."

Sia throws something at him, which he catches with ease raising up the small pouch he opens it to reveal two badges.

"Now where did you get these from?"

Sia shrugs.

'Someone in the forest as I was following you, he was just stood there in shock to your aura so I removed his annoying presence.'

Hisoka chuckles.

"Oh my you do have a fierce side~"

Sia shrugs and walks over to the trunk of a fallen tree, smoothing out her skirt beneath her she purches on the trunk as Hisoka walks over to join her side Sat on the tree, she stares at the taller clown for a moment as he looks at her from the corner of his cat like eye and smile lacing his lips, she shrugs edging closer to him, placing her head on his shoulder.

'Wake me up if something interesting happens.'

Hisoka's smile doesn't leave his face.

"Aren't you trusting me a bit too much?"

Sia opens one eye looking at his smiling face.

'If you were going to kill me you would have already done it by now. But you don't like this place anymore due to the fact that your so called audience has been wiped out, so I'm safe for a while until said audience grows again.'

Hisoka looks down at the doll like girl shaking his head slightly in defeat, wrapping his arms around her and lifting her petit frame onto his lap, she doesn't make any attempt to fight back, just adjusts her position and rests into him, with her head on his chest he watches her for a while in silence when she hears him question out loud whilst he thinks she's asleep.

"How did you know that chewing gum was my favourite?"

Sia stays quiet with a small smile plastered on her face as she just listens to the silence around them but that dip last long, she mentally groans.

'Hisoka, move us over to the left a little bit please.'

The clown quirks an eye brow at her request but does as requested wrapping his arm around her lightly and shifting along the tree trunk, and as if summoned, right on que the dirt where they were previously sat begins to shift with a Gittarackur bursting out, not only flinging dirt everywhere in the process but creating a new hole in the already beaten up island.