Trickster.

Thoughts of Sia are in italics.
Thought projections are 'these magical italics with apostrophes around them'
I do not own Hunter x Hunter or the art used in this story.

Sia opens her eyes, Gittarackur now leaning on her and Hisoka now with his arm around her waist.

This is some of the most human contact I've had in my life.

She looks up to one of the windows trying not to move her head too much as to not disturb anyone, she sighs going back to being relaxed, closing her eyes she senses the heart beats of her current companions going in a soothing rhythm... Well Gittarackur's is slightly slow, and it has been quite a while since she had the chance to track Hisoka's heart beat for a long period of time.

"WE WILL BE ARRIVING AT THE THIRD FAZE OF THE EXAM SOON, PLEASE GET PREPARED TO DEPART FROM THE SHIP."

Sia blinks, eyes wide and shoulders tense, she breaths out raggedly, blinking again as her shoulders slowly begin to relax again.

I demand a warning before hand next time you decide to yell something down the intercom you small minded, heart attack giving plebbians!

Her eyes slowly turn to a Hisoka who is staring not amused at the speaker, but making no attempt to move, she sighs knowing Gittarackur is awake by the sound of his breath, Sia squirms a bit hoping that they'll take the hint to move.

They don't.

Sia stares ahead of herself with a blank expression, a thud can be heard behind her as she places a small hand on the door frame, her over making the bag sit comfortably on her shoulder, Hisoka stares in awe looking between where she was and where she is now.

"Did I black out for 10 minutes of my life?"

Gittarackur shakes his head.

"Sia was definitely there a few seconds ago..."

He says arms still folded on his side on the floor, Hisoka uprights himself, Sia smiles at the sight of the two confused men and rounds the corner, skipping down the hall she continues smiling to herself, all the way up until someone walking into her path leads her to a forced stop and sore behind.

She looks at the person she decided to try at wipe out with her very existence, surprised to see Kurapika, remembering one of her goal for her current outing she quickly springs back to her feet, swiftly pulling her bag up off the floor she reaches out and tightly grasps Kurapika's hand, dragging him off down the hall until she finds a private room for them, she immediately reaches into the bag, quickly removing her wallet, ID card and some sweets before swiftly taking off the bag entirely and holding it out to Kurapika, he just stares at her like she's mad until he sees what is inside as she left the zipper undone, his face turns grave as he lifts one of the contents slightly, a jar containing someone's eyes.

The Kurta clans eyes...

Silence holds the two of them as Sia places the three of her belongings in pockets on her dress, she looks up at Kurapika, concerned over his silence, he grabs her hand tightly.

"Where did you find these?"

He asks in a low tone as he raises his gaze to meet hers, she stares at him worried.

"Where? Answer me!"

Kurapika's demandings for answers gets more urgent as he tightens his grip on her hand significantly. Causing enough to pain for even her to notice, exasperatedly she grabs her collar, quickly unbuttoning it and pulling it down, revealing her damaged neck with just an apologetic look to be seen on her face.

Little red flower. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें