Stage Four?

Thoughts of Sia are in italics.
Thought projections are 'these magical italics with apostrophes around them'
I do not own Hunter x Hunter or the art used in this story.

Sia looks around the halls following the sweet sent that is drifting through the air.

Refectory?

She leans against the doors to the cafeteria sniffing the air once again.

No... Where?

She reaches one of the guest rooms standing in front of the large door, reaching for the handle she opens the door enough to peer in to see the examiner menchi making pancakes.

Ooooh, this explains a lot.

Menchi lifts her head and sees her door is slightly open, narrowing her eyes

"who's there?"

A small hand reaches around the door and Sia pokes her head in her innocent gaze meeting menchi's sharp one, which instantly softens at the sight of Sia.

"At least it was the cute one that found me. Come in... Sia was it?"

Sia nods cautiously letting herself into the room and gently closing the door behind her, menchi taps the spot next to her indicating for Sia to sit next to her, smoothing out her dress underneath her Sia sits in her knees placing her hands on her lap.

Menchi looks at the petit girl and smiles at her doll like appearance, before she knows it she has Sia squished into her chest in a hug.

"You're so cute and small! Can I keep you?"

Menchi sniffs her hair.

"You also smell like strawberries and vanilla."

Sia blinks as Menchi rests her head on top of Sia's gently rubbing the small girls back, Sia notices Menchi's heart beat slow down and that her body seems much less tense, with an inward sigh Sia let's her head rest in Menchi's bosom letting the examiner have her peace.

Menchi finally removes her grasp on the girl smiling at her softly, the girl tilts her head in a closed eye smile at the examiner making Menchi 's cheeks flush as she quickly returns to the food in front of her.

"Oh! Would you like some pancakes?"

Sia's eyes seem to sparkle at the mention of pancakes as she nods her head excitedly making Menchi laugh as she pours more batter into the pan.

{Time skip brought to you by amazing fluffiness that melts in your mouth served with sugar and lemons.}

Sia looks around confused as to where everyone else is, being too lazy to use her en she just shrugs and begins walking in a random direction on the ship.

"GENTLEMAN... AND LADY. WE WILL BE CALLING OUT YOUR BADGE NUMBER I'M ORDER, WE WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO GO TO MAETERO'S OFFICE TO HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF. PLEASE LISTEN OUT FOR YOUR NUMBER AND NAME."

Sia grimaces at the absurd loudness of the eardrum killing intercom, A high pitch trill comes from the intercom again as Sia quickly covers her ears, still able to hear Hisoka's number get called to the chairman's office, when silence falls over again Sia silently sighs plodding down the hallway again when she hears a loud commotion coming from the library.

Walking over Sia opens the double doors the see the everyone studying frantically.

Now this is a sight you don't see everyday.

Pokkle who is Sat next to Leorio begins yanking cheat sheets off his clothes telling him of for being so low to even cheat, whilst Kurapika and the rest of them have their noses in books, Sia states dumbfounded by the sight in front of her as Kurapika raises his eye from to book to see Sia, he quickly winds his way over to the petit girl hugging her happily, Sia rubs his back comfortingly as he steps away taking her hands into his, she looks at the study group, Kurapika realises why she's confused.

"Oh! The last stage is going to be a test so we're all doing last minute studies."

They think the final stage is going to be a test? Pfft hahahaha

Mentally laughing Sia keeps a straight face as she looks up to Kurapika.

"Do you want to join us?"

Sia shakes her head no as she let's go of Kurapika's hands, a little disappointed Kurapika smiles softly to her as he returns to reading and jotting down notes, hisoka opens the doors to the library stepping in he his surprised to see a Sia stood in the middle of the chaos, she turns and looks at Hisoka as her name gets called, her face null of emotion she leaves the library and walks down the hall eventually coming to a stop before the chairman's office her body shakes with silent laughter.

Finally recomposing herself Sia knocks on the door then swiftly opens it when she gets told to enter.

"Sia. Good to see you again, the only girl to make it to the final stage, Menchi is very proud of you, as am I."

Sia nods her head, urging him to continue.

"now then, I've printed out the names of all the applicants."

He motions to the small list in front of him.

"if you where to fight someone who would it be?"

Sia shrugs signalling she doesn't mind.

"who have you been keeping an eye on?"

Sia points at Gittarackur.

"And finally who do you not want to fight?"

Sia points at matero himself which makes him laugh.

"Well that's all I wanted to know, you are dismissed."

With a curt nod Sia exits the room, gently closing the door a small smile pulls on her lips as her eyes gain a deadly look.

So the final exam is going to be a fight huh.