Chapter 1 - First Day

Tweek's POV:

"Why d-did we have to move" I complained from the back seat of the car.

"For your health son" my father replied. I sighed and looked out the window as we drove past the South Park welcome sign. I pulled on a lock of my hair to try and calm my nerves. My anxiety has been high ever since we got in the car eight hours ago. The car stopped outside a house. This is rubbish. I stayed in the car as neighbours walked over to give a warm welcome to my parents.

"Welcome to the neighbourhood" a man said from the small crowd. My mother noticed the moving van and walked up to the door and unlocked it. The moving men started unpacking our boxes. Now is my chance. I opened the car door quietly and looked at my parents. They were distracted. I took the chance to sneak into the house without drawing attention to myself. The stairs creeked as I climbed up them. I went in to a room. It was on the back of the house and over looked the garden. My parents came into the house and came upstairs.

"Tweek? Where are you" my mother called. I twitched and made a kind of 'Gah' sound. They opened the door and looked in.

"Do you like this room son" my father asked all I can do is nod. My mother smiled and left the room to make coffee. Every time I get twitchy my mother makes me coffee, apparently it works. They found that out when I was about 7. Whilst normal people get an adrenalin rush from coffee, I become calmer. Almost like my life needs coffee to survive. 

The moving men bring all the boxes named 'Tweek' in to my new room. My mother hands me a mug of coffee then leaves. I sip it slowly as my life unfolds around me. I sigh. After a fue hours the moving men are done and I start unpacking the boxes. My bed was placed under the window how I had it before. My desk in the corner and the end of the bed. My room looked exactly the same before we moved. I twitch. I can't help twitching my body just does it, it does it more when I am stressed.

My mother called me down for dinner I leave my room and walk down stairs. We sit at the table. Our dinner time were normally quiet. I twitch.

"Tweek you know you will have to go to school tomorrow" my father stated. I look up at him.

"Gah, can't I start n-next week" I reply whilst twitching.

"No, they are expecting you tomorrow" my father says bluntly. I was not looking forward to tomorrow. I excuse myself from the table and go up to my room to get ready for bed. Climbing into bed I stare out the window for a bit before crawling under the sheets and going to sleep.

The next morning crept up and before I knew it, it was 7am and time to get up. I get up and get dressed then head downstairs to get my breakfast. My mother pours coffee into a travel cup and hands it to me along with my bag. My mother puts on her shoes and coat and walks with me to the bus stop. 

There are so many children stood waiting. I stood off to the side with my mother behind me. I noticed no one had there parents with them. The bright yellow bus arrived and everyone climbed on. I waited till the end before I boarded. Noticing a seet at the front was empty I sat down and listened to my music. I felt all their eyes shooting daggers in my back I tried my best to ignore it, it only made me twitch more.

The bus pulled up to the school gates and everyone piled off once again I was last. Sheepishly I followed the croud into the building. I was afraid. I hated new places. Only yesterday we moved here and now i'm in school. My father didnt like waiting for things to be done.