Chapter 4 - First Day Continued 3

Tweek's POV:

Walking side by side next to Butters made me feel safe. The night was drawing in quickly. My twitching was every fue minuets. Butter hummed quietly to himself. As we walked along the street people started to stare.

"Why did you tell Mr Garrison you tripped" Butters asked out of the blue. I jumped at the sudden loud sound.

"I don't w-want them to hurt me anymore" I replied shakily in a hushed tone.

"You shouldn't let Craig and Clyde walk over you" Butters said strongly. I just nod in reply. We arrived on the street where we lived.

"I had better get inside before I get grounded again, bye Tweek" Butters said as he went in to his house I walked across the street and sighed before entering my house.

"Oh, Tweek where have you been, I have been worried sick, what is this over you" my mother was always the more caring out of my parents.

"P-Paint" I replyed.

"Go and jump in the shower and I will make you coffee" my mother smiles and walks off in to the kitchen. I do as she asked and jump in the shower. The paint clung to my skin. I scrubbed and scrubbed until my skin was deep pink. I had to put shampoo in my hair three times to get all the paint and dried soap out. Silent tears fell from my eyes. The school is horrid and the students are mean. If my parents knew they flushed my head down a toilet, made me drop my food in the canteen and that they pushed me over getting me covered in paint then they wouldn't send me there. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a gentle knock on the door.

"Tweek honey are you okay you have been in the shower for almost an hour now" My mothers voice was soothing.

"Yeah I-I'm fine" I replyed.

"Dinner will be ready shortly" my mother said though the door then left. I turned off the shower and cleaned up the remaining paint from the tub. The cold air hit my back and I shivered. Leaving the bathroom I walk in to my room and dry off. Picking up my pyjamas from off my bed I sighed and climbed into them. I walked downstairs with a towel on my head. Mother was dishing up.

"So champ how was your first day" my father asked me.

"I am n-not allowed coffee in the building" I reply looking at my food.

"My dear sweet boy, you must have twitched a lot I will write a note for you to take tomorrow" my mother added with sympathy for my condition.

"I don't want to go back" I mumbled.

"I know the first day is scary but tomorrow will be better, you will soon fit in" my father said attempting to calm my nerves. I sipped on my coffee and ate my dinner.

"I have spoken to some guys and I have got us a place where myself and your mother can work, you can help out there on weekends" my father spoke proudly. I nodded not really paying attention.

"That is great, where is it" my mother asked excitedly.

"In town, next to a theatre, that will be a great place for business" my father had a smug look on his face.

"This town doesn't have a coffee shop here and that will be perfect" my mother joined in. I twitched and jolted the table.

"Tweek you alright?" my father asked. I nodded and left the table. I walked upstairs and climbed into bed. My mind was racing with a thousand different thoughts. Could I pretend to be sick so I don't have to go in or can I get hit my a bus. I was dreading tomorrow. My father says it will settle down but I know the truth, It will get worse and worse until I wont be able to take it.

Sitting up I took my medication and lay back down. My thoughts seemed to slow down almost stop completely. I stared in to darkness just waiting to fall asleep into a silent slumber.