tsukishima x reader:idiot

"TSUUUKKKIII I'M BEGGING YOU TEACH ME TO STUDY!"you said,bowing extremely low.
" I'M SO STUPID AND UNLIKE HINATA THAT CAN'T HAVE 2 DIGIT SCORE I CAN'T EVEN HAVE A 5 AND ABOVE SCORE.PLEASE TEACH ME"you added,hugging his knees.

"I know."he said,looking bored.

" then,teach  me—"

"That's why I won't." He said,smirking.As he just cutted what you were supposed to say.

"I'm telling this to akiteru-san." You said.

"Then,go tell your crush this?" He said,swinging your test paper that have the score of 0,2,4,5 on your face,and smirks.

"You dipshit." You said.glaring at him.

'I don't even like akiteru-san,who likes akiteru-san?'you thought.
[A/n:*whispers* meeeeeeeee.]

"Whaaaaaat?are you sure you can curse meeeee?" He said,swinging the papers on your face,more.

"I'm so sorry.Please teach me." You mumbled.

"I'll teach you.If you answer this question." Tsukishima said,smirking probably knowing that you can't answer what he was about to ask.

"Natsuki likes Hanae,and Hanae likes someone else,Natsuki knew this,and he was okay with it,until that someone else confessed to Hanae and then Hanae accepted it,now what would Natsuki feel?"
He said,asking with his bored voice.

'Now what would this stupid answer?'tsukishima thought, amusing himself.

"Ask Natsuki if you want to know!"

"I'M (Y/N)!NOT HIM!"

you said,proudly.

And tsukishima mentally facepalmed his face.

But decided to give you a chance.

"Listen here.and figureit out.Natsuki likes Hanae,and Hanae likes someone else,Natsuki knew this,and he was okay with it,until that someone else confessed to Hanae and then Hanae accepted it,now what would Natsuki feel?" He said again,sighing probably tired of speaking and with your stupidity.

"Well—" you said speaking,but you were cutted off.

"The answer is lonely or jealous." He said.tired of hearing what stupid answers might come out of your mouth.

"Natsuki isn't that simple!Natsuki truly cares for nanae!" You said,acting dramatically.

"It's " Hanae"!"he shouted,feeling stress over your stupidity.

"You don't understand anything...." You said,looking down.

"Have you ever been in love,tsukki?!" You said,pointing at him.

"Why do you care?" He said,glaring but trying to be calm.

"A already high school who have never been in love,huh?" You said.

"I've never said that,but I said why do you care?" He asked,irritated.

"Heh" you asked,smirking

"If you really think that you can understand someone feelings,like natsuki's then tell me what I feel right now!" You said,acting like a smart ass.

"I don't even care what you feel.But you're probably thinking," I'm so smart tsukki must be panicking right now." He said.tired of you already.

"Wrong!" You said.

"I'm actually very aware that I'm an idiot and could never call my self smart." You said,proudly.again.

"With that proud look on your face how could I possibly know that?" He asked,his us twitching.

"Exactly!"you said.
As you pointed your hand on his face." You don't even know what I feel,when I'm right in front of you.How can you know what natsume feels?!"you said.

"It's Natsuki."he said.Glaring.
" this is so stupi—"

"I'm a girl in love but  natsuki's feelings are complex for me." You said acting dramatically, avoiding the fact that you messed his name.

"So you don't really know it either." He said.

"Yes,but you see...."
"I know that I don't know!" You said,clutching your hands.

"I'm tired of this stupid conversation already—"

"When one knows that one does not know,only then that one can learn." You said,acting like a genius.

"Assuming that you know from your own vision,IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL EDUCATION OR JUST A MERE OPINION?!" you said.

"I'm leaving." He said,already tired of you.your stupidity, and just you,again.

"Wait!I'm so sorry!don't leave Yes you're right.Natsuzuki must have really been lonely and jealous,right?" You said,begging and hugging his leg.

"If you really want to convince me try to remember the name correctly." He said.

"Don't sweat over a small details!" You said.

"Your stupidity will be the death of you.I'm tired.I'm leaving." He said,already packing his things.

"Please give me one more chance!" You said,begging.

"No—"

"I'll answer it correctly,I swear!" You said.

He turned,around and smirked."then...."he said.

"What is it?" You said excitedly.

"Who do you like?"he asked,smirking.

You blushed.

" what?answer it.You'll answer it correctly right?"he said,mocking you.

'It's probably someone who she thinks is cool like,nii-chan.'he thought.

"Well..h-he is really a c-cool person." You said,fidgeting.
Looking down.

'I knew it.'

"He is one hell of a smart bastard.And salty and rude." You said.

'Huh?'he thought, knowing that his brother isn't like that.

"Even if I beg him to teach me he is so stingy and gave me a question about Natsuki and Hanae." You said.now,looking up,but didn't look at tsukishima.

"And—" you were cutted off by a pair of lips.

"You really are an idiot." He said,flicking your forehead.

"I like you." He said.

"W-wha...I LIKE YOU TOO!" you said,happily as you sobs.And hugged him.

"Eh?!you're crying?!over that?!" He said shocked.

"But,because I'm so happy!" You said.

"And a simple minded." He said.

"But,maybe if you scored at least two digits I'll take you on a date" he said,smirking probably teasing you.

And you got excited"YOOOOOSH I'LL MAYBE DO MY BEST THAN BEFORE?!"you said,you were fired up,as you ran on the halls.

"Ah!I'll achieve that prize myself!BYE BYE!I LOVE YOU,KEI!" you said,smiling sweetly.before running off completely. and fired up.For the date of course.

While a certain salty glasses,sat on the floor,leaning on the wall,as he covered his blushing face,'You're so stupid,simple minded,and can be that happy easily,I might have catched it.'

'Your smile and the way you call my name is so cute...You idiot.'