kenma kozume x reader:so wanna marry now or later?

(l/n) (f/n) is currently in trouble. She's running an errand to buy groceries. When she saw a game.

Yes, a game she's been looking for. But she have no money for herself and she can't spend the money her mom gave her for groceries. And moreover it's in limited edition anf there's only two copies left. Whenever she walks to the shop and looks at the game, she always met an eye of a certain pudding head.

'That guy is cute-- wait, No! You're in your most important moment of your life, y/n...'

'Damn I really want that game.' you thought while glaring at it.

'But!I...I can't.....' you sighed.
And walks away.

And then you decided you'll buy that game and just pay your mom back. But when you came back your game is gone. And the the guy with cat-like eyes is gone too.

'Awww.. The cute guy-- I mean my game!'

You sighed and was about to walk away. When,

"U-uuum" you heard and you turned your head just to see the guy with cat-like eyes and pudding-like hair.

"Me?" You asked pointing to yourself.

"Y..yes...ummm..here..." He mumbled and you saw him handing you the game.

"OH MY GOSH FOR ME?" you shouted.

"What? ah yeah... I saw you passing here at the store and glaring at this game like 11 times." he said while looking down, his voice was quiet

'An angel.' you thought you're about to burst out of tears but calmed your self down.

" thank you so much. What's your name?"you said looking straight at his eyes. Which he avoided.

'cute' you thought

"Kenma...kozume kenma..." He said.

"So kenma.... do you wanna marry now or later?" You said.

"What??" He asks confused

"Oh sorry, I really love games and wow I just uh surprised...umm.. I'm (L/n) (f/n).. so uhh..I'll pay you back next time. Can you give your email address? I go to nekoma high school." you said.

"O-oh me too.um...ermmm" he said you noticed that he doesn't feel comfortable because you just asked him his email.

"Oh sorry...I'll just see you in the school. It looks like you're not that social." You said.

"Then thanks for the game.byeeee" you said.

~the next day~

You're with your best friend."hey, (bff/n).. do you know,kenma kozume?"you asked

"OHHH? your crush (y/n)?" She/he said

"No. He's my angel." You said with a straight voice.

Your friend looked at you confuse and sighed

"He's a volleyball player here. Well, our volleyball team is good,how come you don't know? Just because you're too addicted in games it doesn't mean you can't care about your surroundings." He/she said.

"Okay... mom." You mumbled the last part.

"I can hear you, (y/n) you can see him in the gym. I'll go to my club." He/she said.

"Okaaay." you said as you headed to the gym.

You peeked in the gym and you saw him.

'ah!it's him'

"Eh? who?" You were startled by the voice you turned around to see a small man.

"Ah.. e-ehhhh....um...." You said nervous. "k-kenma"
You said. And his eyes widened.

"Ohh I see..." He smirked.
And walks in the gym.

"Kenma, your girlfriend is here!"

"Ehh?!" Everyone said including you and kenma.

"Kenma you have a girlfriend?"

"WOAH! way to go kenma!"

"Huh? I don't have a girlfriend." Kenma said.

"Eh?!"

"Like I said I don't have a girlfriend." He repeated.

"Then...who?.." Yaku asked with a confused look and points at you.

"Arghh! I was about to say that but you announced that I'm his girlfriend!" You shouts but politely (wait whut?)

"Oh...(l/n)-San." Kenma said.

"I'm here to pay you for the game..." You mumbled looking down.

"Oh... thank you.." He said as you hand him the money.

"This...Saturday can you play at my house? I just bought a new play station....and it looks like you really love games.. And I don't have someone to play with,  because kuroo sucks." He invited you.as your eyes was sparkling.

"Wha--!" Kuroo was stopped by yaku.

"Eh really? Can I?!"

"Yeah then I'll email you my address..." He said. as he tells you his email

The team is so proud at kenma not just he talked a lot but he asked a girl! A girl everyone!

~ after that in the gym~

"Kenma, do you like her?" Yaku asked,

Kenma flinched but calmly said, "No, I always see her in every store I go to, buying games. And she always buy the games I like."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

'I'm not in love with her.... yet.'