Hinata x reader:horror movie scenario (1/5)

Okay I'll make 3 horror movie scenario CUZ' why not
...........................

You wanted to watch a horror movie with your boyfriend so because you'll sleep over at his house because it's Friday you picked a great horror movie and packed your things.and was ready to go to his house.

~time skip~

You're now in front if hinata's door.He opened it.he said his parents is out and natsu came with them.

You sat down on the couch.

"Ne,shouyo." You said.

"Yeah,(y/n)"

"Let's watch horror movie!" You said cheerfully.you waited for his response when you didn't receive one,oy to see that he looked pale.
"Shouyo,are you okay?" You asked worried."do you not want to watch horror movie? "You asked.

'I'm her boyfriend!I'll watch it with her!I don't want to look pathetic and lame..'he thought.

" if you don't-"

"No,I'll watch it!I don't mind horror!" He said proudly.

"Then...I'll set it up,okay?we'll turn off the lights,so it's more thrilling." You said excitedly.

"Y-yeah.." He said he was nervous he didn't mind with lights on..but..if it isn't...he don't know what to do.

~time skip to the movie watching ~

"Shouyo... Are you really okay with the lights off?" You asked.looking at your plain boyfriend.

"O-of course,(y/n).I'm a man." He said,smiling.but the fear was visible in his face.

"Okay...I'll start the movie" you said.

You were now watching when a ghost showed up.hinata screamed.you were not that scared.you paused the movie.and looked at hinata.

"Shouyo...let's stop watching the movie." you said,smiling.

"W-why?I uh...I'm just shocked so I screamed...I don't really mind." He said,smiling nervously.

"You are scared, shouyo.it's obvious." You said.then hinata became gloomy..he was sad,he thought that he was lame he was scared of horror movies.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry..I'm so lame-" you cutted his words off.

"No,you're not.what is your reason..why did you agreed of watching this with me despite the fact that you're scared?" You asked him,smiling.

"Because..I'm your boyfriend.. And as a boyfriend I should show you that I'm cool..and uh...a boyfriend is the one that comforts their girlfriend when she's scared." He said,looking down.

"Exactly you were cool,shouyo.despite the fact that you're scare you want to show me that you're a man,and you can protect me.you are a perfect boyfriend." You said,looking at him.smiling cheerfully."that's why,shouyo...I love you.."

"You're the best girlfriend really...I love you too." He said hugging you.
"But,let's not watch horror movies again." He said.you chuckled.

"Should we watch a whole series?" You said mocking him.

"If you make fun of me..I'll kiss you.." He mumbled.

"Oh?then,I'll make fun of you more." You said laughing.

He blushed all over his face.

"You're one hell of a dork boyfriend." You said.

"And you're one hell of a tease girlfriend."he said,smiling.a blush was still visible on his face.

" you love me."you said.

"And you love me." He said as he smiled.

"Let's just watch your (favorite anime).I have your (fav. Food)" he said.

Your eyes sparkled

"You're the best,shouyooo!" You said smiling.

He just laughed. he really loves you.And after an hour you fell asleep.
Hinata kissed your nose.
"Goodnight,(y/n)" he said as he puts your head on his shoulder,which you feel comfortable.