Holmes (0)

Juliet Holmes was certainly not an average child. Being the daughter of Sherlock Holmes, she was beyond smart, even from a very young age.

For as long as anyone could remember, she could deduct things much like her father. She also showed signs of having magic. Her mother was a very powerful, very dangerous witch, so the chances of her being one herself were tremendous.

Juliet was helping her father at a crime scene when she got her Hogwarts letter. She had just finished deducting the victims whereabouts when a snowy owl landed on her shoulder, startling everyone. She took the letter from the owls leg and handed it to her father, since she couldn't deduct much besides the fact someone was stalking her.

They went home that afternoon, and Sherlock explained to his daughter what the letter was about. She was automatically skeptical, but was assured that it was the real deal. He had John call a friend of his wife, who was also a witch before she was killed, to help Juliet get her school things.

Juliet was picked up by Remus Lupin, and taken deep into London where they found themselves in a wizard pub that filtered into the wizard shopping district. She returned home that evening with a wand that's handle reminded her of human finger bones, and a vast new knowledge of the wizarding world she would soon be introduced too.

 She returned home that evening with a wand that's handle reminded her of human finger bones, and a vast new knowledge of the wizarding world she would soon be introduced too

Juliet was sorted into Ravenclaw, but made very few friends. Her ability to deduct made people uncomfortable, not that she minded. She liked to be left alone with her thoughts, as it allowed her to quickly become top of her class.

The two friends she did make, weren't friends as much as partners in crime. Fred and George Weasley came to her with question and for insight on possible prank victims. She would happily tell them what they needed to know, or help them with experiments in an abandoned bathroom.

In her third year at Hogwarts, they were given a very strange professor. Professor Quirrle was not as innocent as everyone seemed. His stutter was fake, owned way too many cats, and he was hiding something on the back of his head. She assumed it had something to do with the valuable object being hidden in the castle, but didn't care enough to look into it.

During her fourth year, people disliked her even more. She became way too excited over the petrified body's of her peers, and the professors even asked her to examine them. She soon came to the conclusion of them being petrified, by a basilisk. Though. professors dismissed her basilisk theory, the Weasley twins didn't. They were quick to ask her what the monster was, and took her word for it.

Them having faith in her deductions was the thing that sparked their friendship. They were the only ones to visit her when she got petrified in Moaning Myrtles bathroom, after figuring out that it was where the chamber of secrets was.

Going into her fifth year, she found that Remus Lupin had become her newest professor and couldn't be happier. She told him that Sirius Black was innocent, but he couldn't believe her. Instead she told the twins, and also started to open up about herself and vise versa. It was the beginning of a great friendship between the three of them.

This story begins before Juliet Holmes sixth year at Hogwarts. Before any of the events of the tri-wizard tournament, and Voldemorts return to the wizard world.

Anna Christine Speckhart
as
Juliet Holmes

Anna Christine SpeckhartasJuliet Holmes