that time of the month

After I woke up I felt...different. I felt as if I could punch through walls or rip the limbs off of a dragon, or run a whole marathon. When I stood up I could feel thw extra weight on my back but I ignored it, I looked around for shadow. I heard some roars and some explosions so I decieded to head there. Once I got there I saw shadow fighting another Dragon, a nightmare to be exact "STOP NOW" I said as I jumped inbetween them but the nightmare hit me out if the way and slixed his class at shadow "NOO" it happens to fast for me to react but after my shock I grabbed a nearby branch and ran towards the nightmare and jumped up and broke the branch over his head and then, with the remaining branch I had left, I stabbed the branch into the nightmare and pushed as hard as I could until I felt it go limp. I got out from under him and went over to shadow "SHADOW, you okay!" I asked as I looked at the wound that went over his left eye. I went to check the rest of him out to make sure he was okay. I touched certain parts of his body such as his wings, each leg, and I checked his chest. I askes him to roll onto his back so I can check his belly area but he refused" can we at least wait till later" he said "just not now" he added "why not" I asked "I dont do roll over but I do shake" he said as he lifted a paw. I used this to my advantage and quickly got under his lifted paw and pushed him over onto his back and went to see his stomach but 'something' was blocking the way. I quickly turned around while blushing madly. i heard some movement behind me and then felt breathing down my neck "y-yeah let's wait till later" I said but apparently he had different ideas "are you not impressed?" He said in a seducing voice "s-shadow n-no" I said blushing even harder "oh, don't be shy, it is that time of the month" he said still trying to push me past my limits. I then remember something "wait you said I was going to turn dragon right?" I said as I went to turn around but decided not to "yes" he said then I remember that dragons have healing saliva. I licked my hand and turned around, trying to ignore the throbbing peice of flesh in between his legs, and slapped my hand onto his open wound. He screamed out in pain then I removed my hand to see the sound actually sealing up and healing right in front me. I then smirked when I saw his pained face but also saw his smile "I really hate you" he said as he still had the pained look "okay mister seductive" I said as I walked away towards the cave.
A/N
so it's here. kinda a mixture between two awesome people called Floxers and Hi_how_you_doing_ so thank you guys for the help and already have a next chapter thought about so don't you worry peeps