"1 for me and 0 for you!" he smirked.

"You just got lucky!" 

"Are you sure about that?"

Instead of answering, I just stole the ball away from him and ran as fast as I could to my goal. He tried kicking the ball away from me, but he missed so I just laughed and resumed running towards my goal again. Before he caught up to me, I stepped back and kicked the ball. This time, it made it into the net and jumped up with my fists in the air.

"Yes! He shoots! And he scores!" I yelled.

"Well played, Louis. Well played."

"Whatever it's your ball now Styles. I'll give you a five second head start before I run after you."

"Suit yourself," he started making his way over to his goal. I stared at him running seeing the muscles in his back move. He was already sweating a little bit. He was just breathtaking while running and kicking the ball. How did I ever get so lucky? 

Before I knew it, he already made another goal. I forgot to run after him.

"What's wrong Lou? Scared to come after me huh?" he teased.

"No I just gave you a free shot!" I lied.

"Whatever you liar it's your ball now!" 

"You know what! I'll give you another go at it. Let's do this," I yelled.

"Alright get ready to lose babe."

"Oh I don't think I'll be the one losing," I gave him a cheeky smile.

He just smiled a bit and kicks the ball high in the air juggling it with his knees. Suddenly, he kicks the ball and it flies past me and he ran after it. I start sprinting after Harry and the ball. i manage to kick the ball out of Harry's reach.

"Too slow Harry!" i yell.

Harry comes up from behind ME and steals the ball from me. I start running after Harry and I take my shoulder and knocks Harry down onto the grass.

"Oh! You just got dropped! What now Harry? Watcha gonna do about it huh?" I jump around with a smirk.

"Oh I'm gonna get you back for that you dick!" Harry jumps up and tackles me onto the ground. He pins both of my hands to the ground. "So what are you gonna do about it now huh?" 

"Let me go!" 

"Nope," Harry smirks.

"Please," I say while pouting.

"Not until you apologize," he says.

"Okay," I sighed. "I'm sorry."

He gets off of me and lets me go.

"I'm sorry for kicking your ass at soccer!" I yell as I run away from him. 

Unfortunately, Harry is faster than me, so he catches up to me and lifts me up from the ground. He throws me over his shoulder and carries me off the field. I kick and scream at him.

"Harry!! Let me go," I whine, but he doesn't answer.

"Let me go you prick! Harry please!" I say while hitting his back lightly.

He finally puts me down, but pushes me up against the side of a building. He grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. He leans into me and trails his lips down the side of my jaw.

"You look so hot in those shorts. I'd love to pull them off of you right now. It also turns me on when you trash talk me," he says as he ghosts his lips over my neck.

"H-harry," I whimper.

"Your little body is so cute when you run after the ball and kick it away from me," he says as he grinds his hips into mine.

"I-" I begin.

"I bet you'd look hotter with all of your clothes off of you. I bet you'd love it if I fucked you in the backseat of my car wouldn't you? Huh baby?" he says teasing me. A strangled noise comes from the back of my throat. He slides one of his hands up my thigh and onto my crotch. He starts palming me.

"Or would you just like me to fuck you right here against this building hard and fast hmm?" he whispers into my ear.

"Please," I whisper. My cock was throbbing with the way he was talking to me and by his hand palming me.

"Guess what baby," he says as he presses his lips against my neck.

"W-what?" 

"I'd love to fuck you, but I'm not going to. That's payback for pushing me to the ground," he backs away from me and stands there smirking.

He stays there for a few seconds then starts walking back to the parking lot. I just stood there with my boner in my shorts that have become way too tight now. I let what just happened sink in and marched after him.

"What the hell! You're just going to get me horny and then say you're not gonna fuck me?" I yell.

"Yes, that was the plan," he smirks.

"You're an asshole. You know that?" I say.

"Yes I do," he keeps on smirking. Fuck him. Fuck him with the way he turns me on. Fuck him with his smirk. Fuck him with his dimple popping out when he smirks. Just fuck everything.

"I hate you," I scowl.

"Wow I'm really feeling the love," he says as he puts his arm around me.

We get back to his car and he drives me back to my house. He teases me the whole way by putting his hand on my though and inching it up until it's dangerously close to my dick, but it never reaches there. I get out of the car and he yells a goodbye which I return even though I'm still horny and extremely mad.

Once I get up to my room, I lock the door and climb into bed. I pull my shorts down a bit and take my already hard dick into my hand. I don't waste any time to make fast pulls. I think about Harry and his fucking smirk. I think about his damn concentration when he kicks the ball and tries to make a shot. I think about what he said to me while he pressed me up against the building. I finally come into my own hand, and lay there for a few minutes until I get up to clean myself up.

Once I get back into bed, I type a message to Harry.

"thanks for making me so horny and not fucking me that I had to take matters into my own hands ;)" I send to him. A few seconds later I get a reply.

"Don't worry babe I had to take matters into my own hands too ;)" I gaped at the reply. I instantly got hard again at the thought of him touching himself. Well. Here goes round 2.

*****

Yo hope you liked this chapter. My story is almost at 10k reads which makes me very happy so thank you guys for that! Have a nice day everybody I love you all! :D

twitter: jukeboxlou ( the l is a capital i )

instagram: angela_k13