The date

I looked over at the glistening water, I was about to sit but Jeff stopped me.
He held my hand and starred walking slowly around the lake till we get to a water fall. I didn't see it at first but now I do.
It had three branching of water; the middle one was the largest and as well as the water- it also reflected the stars.
The other two on each sides were a little smaller but exactly the same size; they however,  as the water flowed down, it changed from a selection of colours and back again; dark Blue, dark purple, black and dark Rose red.
I stared at awe as Jeff sat down next to me overlooking the scene.
He pulled on my arm gently, I looked down and he let go and patted the floor "sit?"
I nodded and sat next to him. He moved closer and place his hand around my waist pulling me to him.
I leant my head on his shoulder and smiled.
I looked out at the water breathing in the sweet scent of the water.

"this isn't something id expect you to do"I said loud enough for only him to hear.
He chuckled a little.
To be honest I was getting bored, so I pushed him into the water.
When he came up He looked at me not angrily but playfully.
He grabbed my foot and threw me in after himself.
I giggled underwater,  about to drown hurt he pulled me back up to the Surface.
I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"this place is so warm despit  it being night"
He grabbed me by the waist With both hands and held me up in the water.
I pushed away from him and splashed him.
He rubbed his eyes.
I crap I forgot he doesn't have eyelids to help him see.
I swam closer to him to see how he is.
I got behind him and put my hand on his back.
"are you OK?I'm sorry I didn't know"
He smiled and splashed me.
I shrieked and bounced back and then dived backwards into the water.
I swam about for 30 seconds, that's when Jeff came under to check on me.
I was a lot further down than he was.  And no I'm not stupid to just try and talk underwater, so instead I just waved and swam around him. He smiled and grabbed me and pulled me back up out of the water.
"hey what are you doing?" I asked.  He chuckled.
I sighed at him.

"what's wrong?"he asked.

"it's just that this isn't what I thought you'd go for in a date"
He grabbed my hand and tried spinning me in a circle in the water but it didn't work and we both laughed.
We spent hours splashing and swimming.
Now we are playing tag and he's on it.
  I am far too quick for him so he got out of breath quite quickly.
I giggled and leaped out of the water onto dry land laying down.
Jeff waited to he caught his breath and did the same(which took him like 10 minutes)
I turned over to my side as I did so our eyes locked.
I didn't want to move them away, I love his eyes, so bright and clear.
Blue is my favorite colour as well, so his eyes just topped my day off.
We spent ages gazing into one another eyes; neither of us dared to look away.
Jeff was the first to make a move, he sat up and pulled me with him.
He slowly moved his right arm across my waist and to the bottom of my back where he held my closer.
His other hand laid on my check.
He moved his head closer.
I placed my hands on his chest as I meant in as well, trying to complete it.

"having fun there kiddies?"I never heard that voice before.
It was deep and demonic.
Me and Jeff both shot or heads up at the demon that stood before us.