i maaaay be a little drunk // th

To be completely honest, you missed him. You missed his warmth and his kisses when he was really close to falling asleep. You missed his breath against your skin, his soft hair, and his little giggles whenever you would kiss his nose. But, no matter. It was Harrison's birthday. He and his other friends planned to go to a bar that night, and he promised he would be home before too late. It was two in the morning already, but you didn't want to disturb his fun by messaging him. Although you did worry about him and his safety, you trusted him to not be stupid or let any of his other friends be stupid.

You bundled a bit of your comforter and placed in between your legs, trying to make up for the lack of Tom that was in your bed. You closed your eyes in a final attempt to fall asleep.

Just then, you heard the front door creak open, and what sounded like a sloppy entrance into your living room. A smile appeared on your face as he called out to you.

"Baaaaby!" His voice was soft and mischievous at the same time. His footsteps trailed closer to the bedroom door.

"Baaaaby! Baaaaby, where aaaare you? Baaaby- oh, there you are," Your bedroom door opened and he stumbled in. You turned over, the covers sill draped over your nearly bare body. You rubbed your eyes and smiled at him.

"You only call me baby when you want something," You remarked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Whaaaat? Psh, nooo," He slurred out, shaking his head as he kicked his shoes off. You turned back over, prepared for him to just wrap his arms around you and fall asleep. You felt the space beside you on the bed dip down, and a hand grip your waist. He shook you gently.

"Baby, hey," You looked over your shoulder and met his hazy, cinnamon eyes.

"What?" You asked, gently annoyed that he hadn't cuddled you yet.

"I can't take necklace off...or my belt...or anything else," He chuckled. You playfully rolled your eyes and unsnapped his necklace, letting your hands roam on his neck for a moment. You put his necklace on the beside table and watched as he scrambled out of his clothes.

"How many drinks did you have?" You asked as he crawled next to you on the bed.

"Not too many," He grunted, pulling you close to him. You could smell the whiskey and vodka in his breath.

"How was it?" Your tiredness had turned into curiosity. You loved talking to Tom whilst he was drunk. Mostly because he was extra lovey.

"Man, it was great...wish you were there though," You blushed in response as his eyes roamed your body.

"Oh, baby, there was this girl," He chuckled. Your smile dropped into a frown. "No, no, shhshhshh," Another chuckle escaped his liquor lips.

"She asked me to buy her a drink, but..." His voice trailed off as he looked down, smiling. "I said, no! Because I have a beautiful, amazing girl to come home to already...and I don't need anyone else to ruin that for me," His words were slurred, but they didn't lose meaning.

"Really?" You asked, your smile returning.

"Oh, yeah! I told them aaaaall about you," You giggled as he kissed your neck and bit the area gently.

"I love you,"

You couldn't believe it. Your heart started pounding and your stomach clenched.

"You've never told me that before," You remarked breathily.

"Whaaaaat? Yes I have," He protested, continuing to kiss your neck. "Well, I should have," He added.

"Nope, you haven't told me that before," You laughed quietly.

"Oh, love, guess what I also told them," He perked up and looked at you with excitement in his eyes.

"What?" You asked, your smile growing wider.

"I told them," He paused to laugh. "Your favorite joke," You rolled your eyes once more.

"Oh, dear god," You hid your face in your hands as he laughed.

"C'mon, I'll start it off, okay? Okay, what happens," He paused again to laugh. "When two giraffes- when two giraffes, collide?" Hit bit his lip in attempt to stay quiet as he waited for you to finish.

"A giraffic jam," You whined. He stifled another laugh and clapped in hands together.

"Yes! Yes, that's the one! Always hilarious,"

"Tom, you're plastered," He pushed a finger against your lips.

"Shhh, shhh, shhhh...no more talking...just kissing," He leaned in groggily and kissed you passionately. He fumbled on top of you, straddling your hips.

"Tom, get off of me!" You giggled.

"Okay, okay, I will in a second...once I figure out how, but, anyways-" You laughed at his deliriousness, and he joined in for a minute before kissing your neck. He finally rolled off of you, but he kept a tight hold on your waist. His hands grazed across your skin, exploring every inch that he could reach. Your whole body tingled from his warm touch. He kissed the back of your neck once more before joining his hands around your waist and drifting away. You looked over your shoulder at him. His sweet eyes were closed and his soft lips were parted slightly. A smile spread across your face as you started to drift away too.