tease // th

Tonight, you were nervous. Nervous about meeting new people, nervous about making a good first impression, nervous about a lot of things. Tonight, you and Tom were going to a dinner party with the cast of Spiderman: Homecoming.

"Are you sure I look okay?" You whined, looking in the mirror one last time.

"Love!" His voice was strained. You looked back at him. He pulled you closer to him, gripping your shoulders.

"I promise, with all of my heart, you look breathtaking as always," His hands cupped your cheeks. "Your hair is perfect, your dress is perfect, your face is perfect- everything about you is perfect!" A small smile grew on your face.

"I'm sorry," You began. "It's just- I'm going to meet people that I have adored for years, and I'm really nervous about making a good impression,"

"Just be yourself," He smiled. "That's all you need to do,"

****

The house that the party was hosted at was nothing like you had ever seen before. Huge arches were above the doorway, brilliant chandeliers hung above your head, and large, extravagantly detailed windows showed the beautiful water fountains around the house. The dining room had a deep red theme like the rest of the house, and the table had engravings that looked like waves washing up on a beach. Everyone was already seated, chatting. You were the last to arrive. Robert Downy Jr. was sitting at the end of the table, the seat farthest away from where you stood. His head perked up and he smiled.

"Ah yes, the man himself," he stood up, holding out his arms. "Please, sit," He gestured towards the two seats pushed together at the opposite end of the table.

"Everyone, please welcome, our Spider-Man, Tom Holland and...sorry, what's your name, sweetheart?"

Lost in your nervous gaze, you didn't process that he had asked you for your name. You were shaken out of your thoughts. Tom has already sat down in one chair, leaving you standing up in front of everyone by yourself.

"Um, Y/N- my name's Y/N," Your voice trailed off and you looked down at your feet, feeling embarrassed.

"Well, Y/N, welcome to the family," Robert nodded to you, sipping his champagne as a toast to you. Everyone did the same and welcomed you. You smiled and sat next to Tom. You looked around at all of the people sitting at the table. Tom pushed your hair back and tucked it behind your ear.

"Don't be nervous," he whispered to you. Chills ran down your spine.

"Zendaya is literally ten feet away from me, how can I not be nervous?" You whispered back to him. He chuckled and rubbed large circles on your back. He knew that always calmed you down.

*****

After receiving your meals, the chatter had gotten louder, and Tom was sucked in his own conversation. As you just examined the architecture of the room, you felt a hand glide over your thigh. You shuddered and looked over at Tom, who was still talking away. You assumed he did it without even thinking, but it still had an impactful effect on you and the majority of your night. You became flustered, and your cheeks burned with a deep blush. You started to become sweaty and your breathing was uneven as he gripped your thigh when laughing at a joke. His hand gradually crept up your thigh, not even and inch away from your throbbing core.

When dinner was finally over, Tom linked arms with you as he led you to the car. The entire ride home was silent. Once you reached your flat and walked inside, you decided to ask Tom about what happened.

"What the hell was that all about?" You blushed. An expression of utter confusion spread across his face.

"What was what about?" He asked as he kicked off his shoes and hung his jacket up. You scoffed and placed your hands on your hips in attempt to say "Are you kidding me?"

"Tom!" You whined, still smiling. "You had your hand on my thigh practically the whole night! I could barely concentrate!" He became flustered.

"Oh, dear," he gulped. "I didn't know I had that kind of effect on you,"

You sighed and cupped his cheeks with your hands.

"Tom," You began, looking into his chocolatey brown eyes. "You're by boyfriend. Of course you have an effect of me when you do those things," His hands found your waist.

"Well," he smirked. "What else do I do to you," You rolled your eyes playfully and walked into the small kitchen in your flat.

"I'm ready for desert," You remarked, opening the fridge and searching for something sweet. You opened up the freezer and found your favorite ice cream. You pulled it out of the freezer and grabbed a spoon from the cabinet next to the sink. You set it on the island in the middle of the kitchen and at small bites straight out of the carton. Tom waltzed into the room, his dress shirt now halfway unbuttoned and pulled out of his trousers. He joined you and leaned over the counter in front of you.

"Yeah," he started, his smirk returning. "Me too," He looked up at you, a mischievous look in his eyes. You stared at him for a moment, blushing, until you broke out into a small fit of laughter. By the expression on his face, you could tell that he was completely serious. He stood straight up and stepped towards you. You dropped your spoon into the carton.

Catching you off guard, he picked you up by your thighs, forcing you to wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. You let out a small squeal, earning a chuckle from him. He walked out of the kitchen with you still clinging to his front, giving you occasional neck kisses. He continued down the small hallway and nudged the bedroom door open. He kicked it closed behind him and fell onto the bed, your legs still wrapped around him. He paused turned the lamp on the beside table on, then leaned over to bite your neck gently. You giggled as he growled in your ear.

"You're ridiculous,"