cheater // pp

You sat anxiously next to Peter in the school gym as you and your whole team waited for MJ's first question. There was no denying that you liked him, or that he liked you; you both were terrible at keeping secrets. But, at the time, you hadn't decided what you both wanted to do with your relationship.

With Peter to your right, and Flash to your left, you listened intently as MJ ran through the introduction.

"And your first question is," She began, looking at each player with a look of mischief in her eyes, one that she had often. Both you and Peter readied your hands behind your back, staring straight at the bell.

"What sorts of signals does the brain use to communicate sensations, thoughts and actions?" You knew the answer. Time was suddenly in slow motion as you brought your hand up to the bell on the table. You were so close to hitting it, but you were cut off by a pair of soft, sweet lips pressing against yours. There was a loud ding, but it wasn't from your bell. Peter quickly pulled away and looked at MJ innocently.

"Electrical and chemical signals," He answered, a small smile on his face.

"Peter!" You yelled in shock. Peter had never kissed you before, especially not to answer a question faster than you. He looked over at you, his smile turning into a sly smirk.

"Now, I don't know what just happened there," MJ said, pointing to the two of you. "But I'm pretty sure that would get us disqualified, so like...don't- don't do that...during the tournament," She was truly at a loss for words. "Please," She added finally. Ned turned to look at you, an expression of utter awe on his face.  Flash said something along the lines of, "I can't believe Penis Parker kissed a girl before I did," but you didn't pay attention. You were lost in Peter's eyes.

"Okay, can we get back to practicing or are they just going to look at each other this entire time?" Announced MJ as she sorted her cards in her hands.

"You're such a cheater," You whispered to him, a smile appearing on your face.

"I just couldn't help myself,"