lap dance // th

You fumbled with your keys as you tried to find the correct one to open the door of yours and Tom's house. From the looks of it, Tom wasn't home. The curtains were closed and the door was locked. You slung your purse back over your shoulder and pushed open the stubborn wooden door. You were immediately shocked by what was waiting for you in the front room. Rose petals were scattered on the ground, with candles on every surface in the room.

"Uh," You giggled. "Love? Are you home?" Your eyes wandered to one of the chairs that belonged at your kitchen table. It had a small card standing up on it. It read, in Tom's handwriting, "sit here please :)"

You smiled and threw your bag onto the couch and took off your heavy coat, throwing in on the floor with the rose petals.

"Tom, what's going on?" You asked in complete silence. "I'm sitting in the chair!"

"Good," His sudden decision to speak made you jump. He walked over to where you were sat, only in his boxer briefs.

"Jesus, Tom you scared the shit out of m-" He cut you off by putting a finger to your lips.

"Shhh, just let me to the talking, love," He slowly began to straddle you as you sat in the chair. Your hands subconsciously rested on his sides.

"Tom, what in the world are you doing?" You asked, a wide smile spread across your face.

"I know you've been very stressed lately because of work," Almost as if a wave went through his body, he grabbed the back of the chair and thrusted his hips towards you, causing you to giggle.

"How Magic Mike of you," You remark, a smirk on your face. He smiled at you. He got up from your lap and stood in front of you. You missed the warmth of him sitting on your lap almost immediately.

"Just keep your legs spread for me, darling," He said it so casually, almost like he had said it to you before. Your jaw dropped to the floor, your smile widening. Tom had never acted like this toward you. He was always gentle and calm.

But, as if a switch went off in his brain, he dropped to his knees and aggressively pulled the chair you were sitting on forward, almost ramming his face into your crotch. You let out a small screech, grabbing onto the chair for support.

"Tom!" You laughed as he shimmed up through your legs. He sat on your lap again and you stopped him.

"Nonono," You teased. "You're doing it all wrong," He sighed and stood back up.

"Then how am I supposed to be doing it?" He rolled his eyes as our stood in front of him. You pushed a strand of his sweat-soaked hair behind his ear and whispered, "Why don't I show you how it's done?" His eyes widened in shock and his lips parted.

"You sit down," You led him to the chair, your hands on his bare shoulders. "I'll go change,"

You left the room with a wink and a swish in your hips.

****

You came down with a baseball tee and pajama pants over a lacy body suit and a garter belt, which was attached to matching knee-high socks. He looked over at you, chewing on his nails as you descended down the staircase. He scammed your body as you walked toward him with the same swish in your hips as before.

"I thought you were going to change," He remarked, his eyebrows furrowing. You smirked at him as he slouched in the creaky wooden chair. You slid the thin cloth of the pajama pants you were wearing down to your ankles and stepped out of them, revealing what was underneath. His eyes widened like they had before and he repositioned himself to where he wasn't slouching anymore.

"Hallelujah," He said quietly to himself as he scanned your body. You grabbed your phone from your purse that was still on the couch and started to play "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars.

He watched as you circled around the chair once, then stood between his legs as you kissed him teasingly. You turned around and put your hands on his knees as you pressed to our backside against his front. You leaned back, resting your head on his shoulder for a split second, before facing him again to straddle his lap. His hands dared to touch your hips, but you took them away, sending him into a frustrated frenzy. He grabbed the back of your legs aggressively and stood up, forcing you to cling onto him. He slowly turned around and sitting backwards on the chair, trapping and pressing you against the back of the chair with your legs still around his waist. Your hands found their way to his hair as he kissed your neck hungrily. He ripped your baseball tee off of your body, huffing at what was underneath. He wrapped his arms around you and traced a line from your lips to your collarbones with kisses. Once he reached the valley of your breasts, you giggled.

"Couldn't handle a lap dance, could you?"

"No way in hell,"