Chapter 23

Charlotte's POV
I couldn't believe what I just saw. There's a positive pregnancy test in the bin.

I walked into the living room, and sat down on the sofa next to Andy. There was a short silence but it was awkward and felt like it went on for a lifetime.

"Andy." I said slowly, breaking the silence, "are you aware that there's a pregnancy test in the bin in the kitchen? and that it's positive?"

There was another awkward silence as Andy ran his hands through his hair, making his hair messy and all tangled.

"I'll explain when the others get here." He muttered and walked out of the room.

I was left in the living room and I was overthinking. Why was Andy acting so nervous? Has he got something to do with it? Why do I have to wait to find out?

A few hours had passed and we were all in the flat. I assume Andy texted them all because they all seemed pretty down.

"Is anyone going to tell me then?" I asked because I was growing impatient. They all looked at each other and Andy stood up.

"We all know who's test it is. And we all hoped that you wouldn't find out because you might not understand." He sighed, which made me even more nervous.

"Might not understand what?"

"Well. Uh. Do you remember Ava? The girl I dated for a while? Well. It's hers."

"Please tell me you did not just say that." I said, trying not to cry.

There was a long pause and everyone was looking at me. I couldn't help but break down. I don't know why it's affecting me so bad, it's not as if Andy and I are together.

"Fuck. You. Andy Fowler. Oh wait, Ava already did that." I spat

"No you don't understand. Please let me explain."

"Let you explain what? That you broke my heart once before. Now this? This is the last straw. I don't want anything to do with you. Ever. Again. Don't try calling me, don't try texting me." I shouted, and began to walk out of the flat.

"Wait!" Mikey called, "it's not because of Andy. It's because of me."

-----------------------
Plot twist
I'm sorry
Double update woop

CREDITS TO JESSICA FOR HELPING ME ON THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! WAS YOU EXPECTING IT TO BE AVA'S OR NAH? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS

ALSO THANKYOU FOR 10K READS, IT'S I N S A N E !

p.s - shameless promo, but I have a new Harry Potter Fanfiction out called "Amortentia" so if you like Harry Potter, go read it ;)
I love you all x