🌸➓🌸

Kate's POV >>>

"Kate get ready for school!" Tae appa yelled

"Ok!" I lazily got up and threw on something comfortable for me.

I always end up wearing a sweat shirt with skinny jeans with sneakers

I always end up wearing a sweat shirt with skinny jeans with sneakers. I grab my book bag and walk down stairs and saw Hari waiting on me to walk to school. " why does it take you so long just to put on a simple outfit" hari complained walking out the door. I simply roll my eyes. " bye appa's" I say as me and hari walk to our school. "So have you told your parents yet... you know about your sexuality?" Hari asked. "No... I guess I want them to figure it out themselves but for right now they think I'm just a regular tomboy, which I am but that's not the reason I am one."
Time skip to lunch

I sat with Hari and my other friends. Then that's when this really pretty girl asked if she. could sit with us. She introduced herself. "Hi my name is park chaerin and I'm sorta new here and I was just looking for someone to sit with so can I.." she said with a reassuring smile. " of course!" I said. "Thank you!" She smiled at me, her smile was amazing. "Ok so we might as well introduce our names, my name is Hari, over there is Lisa and jiyoung and the person your sitting by is Kate." "Well nice to meet you all." She said.

Time skip to end of the day
As me and hari were walking out of the building we were suddenly stopped to someone calling my name, it was Chaerin. "Sorry to bother you guys but do you have anything planned for today I was wondering if we could all hang out to get to know each other" she asked
Hari POV>>>

 "Sorry to bother you guys but do you have anything planned for today I was wondering if we could all hang out to get to know each other" she askedHari POV>>>