💅🏼❺💅🏼

Third person pov

As Jimin left, Jungkook came back into the room

As Jimin left, Jungkook came back into the room. He didn't have any of his makeup on not even contacts he just looked like him. Taehyung found him very attractive because he barley got to see his beloved boyfriends bare face but now he admired it. "Stop staring at me, I look terrible." Jungkook said averting his eyes from him. " Don't say that your beautiful" Taehyung said confidently. "How come you wear so much eyeliner and stuff around your eyes?" He asked. "Because I hate my eyes their ugly." I said. "If their ugly then why do I get lost in them all the time?" He said sighing. "Honestly I think all of us should stop trying to impress one another I already like us." Kookie said. "Even jiminie with his hair colors." He added.
  Taehyung took off all of his makeup along with Kookie. He sat down with him and cuddled him.Jimin then walked in the door with groceries and a new hairstyle that was now red. " No wonder you took so long." Taehyung said. "Yay your finally talking to me!" Jimin exclaimed! Taehyung simply rolled his eyes. "How come you guys aren't wearing make up, even though you look gorgeous right now but why all of a sudden?" Jimin asked out of curiosity. " we made a deal that your apart of, its to not wear make up nor changing your hair color in under a month instead of one day after another." Kookie explained. "What!"Jimin said as he dropped the bags of groceries. "I can't go a day without dying my hair! He added. "Well say bye bye to that habit" jungkook said as he waved his hand.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: this was crappy but oh well enjoy sorry for the long updates.