🍡❻🍡

Third person

 All three of them get along nicely now

All three of them get along nicely now. They also notice each other now and stopped with their habits. Jimin has his natural hair color, while Taehyung and jungkook have gone makeupless.
   All of them decided to go to an ice cream shop. "One vanilla, chocolate and strawberry please." Jimin said telling the lady their flavors. They all walked out with satisfying looks on their faces. As they were walking Taehyung noticed a happy couple with a child that they were swinging back and forth.
    "Jiminie..." Taehyung said with his bottom lip sticking out like a child. "Yes Tae" Jimin said taking a lick out of his ice cream. "Can we have a child?" Jimin and Jungkook froze as their ice cream started dripping. "W-what did you just say?" He said with a terrifying look on his face. "Can we have a child"he mumbled. "Tae were too young and not ready nor responsible" Jungkook said. "But it would be fun" Taehyung said in a whisper. Jimins expression softened when he saw the other pout. "Tae maybe when we're more responsible we could adopt a child ok" he said. Taehyung didn't answer he just kept a pout on his face and crossed his arms as he threw his half eaten ice cream away.
    As they walked in their apartment Taehyung still had a pout on his face. "Tae stop sulking" Jungkook said. "It's already bad enough I can't wear makeup but now you guys won't do a simple thing for me" he mumbled. "You mean the world to us but we're just not ready ok?" Taehyung continued to pout and it seemed like he was never going to stop either.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: sorry for slow updates but I've been working on my other book plus Milestones is this weak so I gotta pass my grade plz check out the book I'm working on it's called "That Orphan" plz go check it out ok bye all my lovelies !