💄❹💄

JIMINS POV>>>

Just like every other morning I'm the last one I the bed

Just like every other morning I'm the last one I the bed. But it's always worth it when you get to see to gorgeous faces down stairs. I got out of bed took a shower then straightened my hair which was a pretty pastel pink. I went down stairs to see my two flowers. But as usual they try to change their selves every day with makeup and other crap.
Jungkook pov
"Sup" was all Jimin said. Sup. What. The. Hell. Why isn't he complimenting me! Am I not trying hard enough? I should just give up and just look ugly for the rest of my life! I mean Taehyung didn't even say a word to meee~! I then got up and then left the room.
Taehyung pov
"What's his problem?" Jimin asked. I was too pissed at that moment to even care. I put effort into my face every morning and no one notices. I simply shrugged my shoulders.
Third person pov
"Babe, why are you two not talking did I say something?" Jimin asked with an worried expression. I ignored his question and started surfing through the channels on TV. "Ok then.... I'm heading out do you want anything?"Still no reply. " I guess that's a no" he said then left. "I want you to notice me..." Taehyung gently mumbled.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: sorry for not updating and sorry for it being so short. It's really late and I have to work on a project tommarow so gotta get that Beaty sleep  I'm out peeps ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )