A Whole New World

The next night at the streets, Rarity was walking to the lair to see Donnie and how he was doing. Rarity has a necklace with a blue diamond on, is wearing a light blue elbow sleeve dress, has a white belt around her waist, has light blue stockings, has blue ankle boots on, and purple sunglasses on that makes her stand out. As Rarity kept walking, she was starting to think about what happen for the past 2 months.

"Oh man, I can't believe that me, the girls, and the turtles have found another few of the other magical gems." Said Rarity as she walks to the lair." Oh I just hope that we will be able to find the rest of the magical gems and save the Crystal Empire, if we don't the Shredder will take over."

Then as Rarity was almost to the lair, she was starting to think about Donnie and started to blush as she was thinking about him. You see it's been 2 months that Rarity and Donnie have started to hangout and Rarity have started to grow a crush on Donnie and she didn't know that he also has a crush on her.

"Oh man, Donnie is always in my head and I just can't help myself thinking about him, I mean he's really smart, always know what he's doing and he is really handsome." Said Rarity as she smiles and blush." And among all the boys I see in my kingdom, Donnie is really good looking, man I really wish we could hang out."

Then as soon as Rarity have arrived at the lair, she saw Leo watching Space Heroes and Mikey reading a comic but he look a bit bored.

"Hi guys." Said Rarity.

"Hi Rarity, we didn't hear you coming in." Said Leo as he smiles." What are you doing her?"

"Oh well, I was here to see Donnie to see if he wants to hangout with me, do you know where he is?" Asked Rarity.

"Yeah, he's in his lab doing his experiments." Said Mikey.

"Thank you." Said Rarity.

Then Rarity have started to go to Donnie's lab and ask him to hangout with her. But when she enters the lab, she saw Donnie holding a pizza box looking to see if anyone is looking, then she started to go to him.

"Hi Donnie." Said Rarity as she smiles.

Then Donnie started to yelp and jump a bit, then he turn to see Rarity standing behind him and he was blushing in embarrassment.

"Oh Rarity, I uh didn't hear you coming in!" Said Donnie." Um what are you doing here?"

"Well I was coming in to see if you want to hangout with me." Said Rarity as she smiles." But I want to know why are you holding a pizza box, are you hungry?"

"Well actually, this is Mikey's last pizza box, I'm taking it with because I want to get back at Mikey for pranking me." Said Donnie.

"What did he do?" Asked Rarity.

"He put a water balloon on my chair and when I sit down on my chair and my brothers think I wet myself." Said Donnie.

Rarity giggle a bit and Donnie blush in a bit of embarrassment. Then Donnie got an idea and started to speak.

"Say Rarity, would you like to hangout with me?" Asked Donnie.

That got Rarity to blush really red. The turtle that she started to grow a crush on have ask her to hangout with him and then she started to smile at him.

"Sure Donnie, I would love to hangout with you." Said Rarity as she smiles.

That got Donnie to smile that Rarity would hangout with him so they have started to head to the rooftops. As Rarity and Donnie got up to the rooftop, they started to talk about themselves and eating the Pizza that Donnie got. The more the two of them talk, the more closer they are and developing feeling to each other. Then Donnie started to show some start consolation to Rarity.