Legend You Were Meant To Be

Meanwhile at the flower festival, the mane 7, the turtles, April, Casey, Karai, and Shinigami have all started to give the missing flowers to the owners and they were all happy that they have the flowers back. Meanwhile in the glass plant palace, Leo and Twilight ask Sarah to meet her at the palace and when she did, she saw her orchid in Twilight's hands.

"My orchid, you have found it." Said Sarah as she smiles.

"Here you go Sarah." Said Twilight.

So Twilight started to hand Sarah's her orchid back and Sarah started to thank Leo and Twilight for helping her finding her orchid. Then Leo started to look down to see a blue gem on the ground. Then he started to pick it up.

"Hey Sarah, did you drop this gem?" Asked Leo.

"I don't really know, I found it in here 30 minutes ago, I never seen that kind of gem before." Said Sarah as she looks at it." You can keep it if you want to, because I think you really deserve it."

So Sarah started to leave the glass plant palace for the winner if the flower competition. Then Leo and Twilight have started to meet the others outside the glass plant palace.

"Hey you guys, look what me and Leo found." Said Twilight as she shows them the gem." Sarah said she found it in the glass plant palace."

"OMG, it's one of the magical gems from you mothers magic crown." Said Sunset Shimmer.

Then all of a sudden, as soon as Sunset Shimmer have said that, the gem have started to disappear from Twilight's hand which have causes the others to get really shock that the gem just disappear.

"What the. . . The gem have just disappeared!" Said Twilight in shock.

"That's right Twilight, you see when we find the gems they go back to your mothers crown." Said Pinkie Pie as she smiles." Meaning that it's going back to the place where it belongs."

The gem was heading back to the Crystal Empire and back to the crown. Then Shredder started to growl that the girls have found the gems and hope that his minions better find the other gems or else he will lose all his power.

Meanwhile at the flower competition, the judges have began to announce the winner of this year flower competition. Then the turtles, April, Karai, Shinigami, and Casey were ready to hear the winner but realized that the goes are not with them.

"Hey, where are the girls, they are going to miss the announcement for the winner." Said Casey.

"They say that they are changing into their costumes for the concert." Said Leo.

"Here we are." Said Rarity.

Then the other started to turn to see the girls into their new dresses that Rarity made for the concert and they all look really beautiful to the guys eyes.

Twilight is wearing a purple and greenish-blue dress, has purple bracelets on her wrists, purple heels on, and her hair is tied into a bun with a star hair clip with a flower on it.

Sunset is wearing a green dress with flames design on it, she has black heels on, and her hair is tied into a ponytail on one side with a sun hair clip on.

Rarity is wearing a green and purple dress on with pink flower design around the waist, has pink strap heels on, and her hair is curly with a flower beret on.

Pinkie Pie has a blue dress on with pink shorts on, blue and pink heels on with crystals on it, has golden bracelets on, her hair it tied into a ponytail, and had crystal like balloon hair clip on.

Applejack is wearing a red dress, has brown cowgirl heels on, her hair is tied in a braided ponytail, and has a red apple clip with pink flowers around its.