Twilight's Audition

Meanwhile at the streets of the town, Twilight was walking to where the auditions are being held. Twilight smile because she always dream to become a singer in a band and now this is her chance to become one. Then as she arrived at the ace, she saw many girls in a line practicing singing.

"Wow Spike, I guess that many people really wanted to sing in this band." Said Twilight as she she looks at her dog and Spike bark twice." I guess that this isn't going to be really easy but I know I can do my best."

So Twilight started to go to do the auditions to tryout her singing while Leo and the others follow her to hear her singing.

'Man I can't wait to hear her singing, I beg that her voice sounds really beautiful like an angel.' Thought Leo as he blush.

Meanwhile at the auditions, it was being held at a park outside of the town square and six girls were looking for a lead singer.

"Okay thank you for that Sarah, is it? That was a very nice voice." Said one of the girls.

The 1st girl has red and yellow hair, cyan eyes, has a green and gold hairpin shaped like a sun, wears a red and yellow sleeveless button up dress, and a pair of red knee high boots, her name is Sunset Shimmer.

The 2nd girl has purple hair, sapphire blue eyes, a necklace shaped like a diamond that has white and gold, wears a third-layered strapless white dress with a purple bow around the waist, has a white diamond beret on her hair, and white ankle boots with purple straps around the top, her name is Rarity.

The 3rd girl has pink hair, sky blue eyes, has a pink ring with a blue gem on it, wears a white loose shirt with a strap at her left side, has a pink skirt on, has a blue necklace that has a balloon on the middle two blue bracelets at her wrists, and pink flats on, her name is Pinkie Pie.

The 4th girl has blond hair tied into a ponytail, emerald green eyes, she has a wristband is golden in color and has a red gem on it, she wears a white shirt with green stripes, a blue short sleeve button vest, blue jean skirt, a brown cowgirl hats on, and a pair of brown fringe boots, her name is Applejack.

The 5th girl has light pink hair, sea green eyes, has a green and gold hairpin shaped like a butterfly, wears a green shoulder-less shirt, white skirt with 3 pink butterfly's on, and a pair of light green strap heels, her name is Fluttershy.

And the 6th girl has rainbow hair, magenta eyes, has a bracelet, but worn on the upper arm that has a blue lighting bolt in the center and golden outlines around it. She wears a blue necklace halter top with red stripes along the hemline, denim shorts, a black sleeveless vest on, and a pair of blue sneakers, her name is Rainbow Dash.

"Well girls, I think we should all go to a different twin and hold auditions there." Said Applejack as she started to get up." Apparently we heard every girl singing and apparently none of them are the one."

"Applejack, please be patient darling, we have just arrived here and started auditions 7 hours ago." Said Rarity." And besides, there are many other girls here to tryout so we need to wait okay?"

"Rarity is right Applejack, besides I'm sure that a miracle will soon come and I'm sure of it because I can feel it in my heart." Said Sunset Shimmer as she smiles.

"Oh okay girls I'll wait but I'm not sure if we can find her." Said Applejack.

What the girls didn't know is that, Twilight have just started to get up the stage looking at the girls, then Rainbow Dash have just started to look and started to get the other girls attention.

"Hey girls." Said Rainbow Dash.

"What is it Rainbow Dash?" Asked Applejack.

Then Rainbow Dash have started to point at the stage and the girls have started to see Twilight standing at the stage looking at them and smiling nervously.