I went downstairs to let mom do the rest of the stuff she had to do and after that I was set.

I was currently writing in my journal listening to a song called slide, When there was another knock on my door.

"COME IN!" I yelled out and It opened to Johnson.

"Hey Johnson" I dapped him and went back to writing in my journal. "Oh you got a I-Phone 7"

I chuckled, looking at him. "Yeah, worst thing about it I don't even know how to fucking use it" I said to Johnson.

Then I saw that he looked at my journal, trying to see what I was writing but I closed it. He couldn't see what I was writing.

"Dude you write in journals now?" He questioned, pointing at it and I chuckled, playing it off.

"My mom gave me this while I was in that messed up place" He nods his head understanding and didn't say anything after that.

"But I can set up your phone" He smiles, grabbing my phone. I'm glad he dropped the conversation cause I don't want him asking questions.

After that he started explaining to me how to use an I-phone and how to download stuff.

"And this app is Instagram. It's really cool" He said and I nod.

"You can make me a social media then" I smiled.

"Okay" he said. Then he started downloading a whole bunch of stuff.

"Here you go" He gave me back my phone.

"Thanks"

"So do you want to get out the house?" He asked me. I shrugged, putting my laptop on my computer desk.

"I don't know, after what happened at the basketball court with Wilk being a total dick, and that girl named Sierra wouldn't leave me alone, I don't think I want to go out anymore"

Johnson started hitting me in my chest. "Come on man, it'll be fun. We're going to a summer party Saturday."

I started running my hands in my hair. "I'll think about it"

He started cheering me on. "Yay!!"

My door opened again and it was mom.

"Jack there is another gift we got you." Mom smiled at Jack.

"What's that?" I asked.

She threw me a set of keys and I looked at the key. Mustang?

"You guys got me a Mustang?" I questioned as she smiles, nodding.

"Yeah, go take a look" she leaves out. I went downstairs, out the door to see a black mustang with tint windows.

I started smiling, looking around the car.

"Jack!! This shit is hot!" I said climbing in.

"Johnson, hop in bro" He hops in and I crunk up the car.

"Wait? Do you even know how to drive?" Jack asked me.

"Who the fuck cares? I have a mustang" I mashed the break, putting the shift in Reverse. I was on the road, and put it in Drive.

I remembered dad showed me how to drive a little bit when I was about 12 almost 13.

I started driving a good pace then I started driving faster. Hitting about 90 M.P.H.

I stopped when I saw the stop sign. When I did, Johnson and I were feeling adrenaline.

"YO!" Johnson yelled.