This is My Version

It's been 2 weeks since I found out about Lisa and Jungkook...

Maybe this is "moving on" thing isn't going to well.....

Like look at this...

Everyone keeps calling me all the time and texting me...

Yoongi called me at least 40 times. V 20, J-Hope 32, Jin 10, Namjoon was only texting me, Jimin was calling 7 times and Jungkook didn't even dare.... Probably because he knew what happened... Jimin also told me that Jungkook was acting weird as well. Like almost not even smiling and always looking at phone waiting for someone's text...

And Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé called me to ask me why is Lisa moody and didn't want to get of her bed, not eating, always wait for me to text her or call her and I never had heart to tell them what happened so I would often tell them that "I'm busy" or "I'm doing photoshoot"

It was 4 am and I'm staring at the ceiling, like I did almost every night... And when comes Sun rise I would go out and run... Ring ring my phone ring, phone turn on and there was message from my brother Suga...

Sugar💞🌹: Answer me!!
Sugar💞🌹: You know what I'm coming to your place with guys! And you better be there

Aish!! He's annoying lately... I know he cares and wants just best for me.... But I want to be alone... With no-one to pity me... And to tell me "I told you" I don't want that.... I want to be alone... With food...

Ding, dong

I hear the bell.... I went downstairs and opened the door meeting 6 helpful face that I love see and 1 that breaks me everytime I see... Because I see them.

"Kaya, you have to tell us what happened!?"

Yoongi demands. All of them started talking at the same time "Did something happened? Did we do something? Did you broke Kookie's Iron Man figure? Did you eat my food" everone was asking million questions expect Jungkook he was close to the door, and looked like he's going to start crying in any moment...
But at same time he had anger in his eyes, like he was about to blow up...

"ENOUGH!!"

Jungkook scream, making everyone flinch. He look at me and I look at him. And everyone has confusion written on theirs face. Like they are
impatiently waiting for Jungkook or me to explain.

"Lisa cheated on me... with Jungkook"

Everyone had anger bulit in them from the words I said, because they ask Jungkook did he knew what was wrong, but he will always say no.

"Jungkook, why? You knew the two of them were dating... And you Kaya, why didn't you tell me... tell us?"

Suga asked. He was disappointed in both of us he took sit on the couch.

 He was disappointed in both of us he took sit on the couch