Crying in the Club

Kaya's POV:

"Ain't no crying in the club!!" I said throw my microphone. I finished singing my first number one hit "Crying in the Club". The audience started to scream.

Now, I completely understand what Yoongi was telling me about being on stage... It's feeling you want to have forever, to have it just for you. Audience screaming, your heart beating fast, all lights turned off except one, that shines on you. Then everyone sing with you, your brother, friends, and your girlfriend next to the stage, being proud of how far you came, they are happy that you are happy.

I walk to the backstage everyone attacked me with hugs.

I could swear that Yoongi had tears in his eyes, they were glittering under the lights. He hugged me tight and I hugged him back, smiling and said

"Don't cry Sugar"

He smiled and whispered

" Tell someone, and you eill never walk on that stage"

I was ripped of the hug by someones strong arms, and again attacked by J-Hope.

" I'm so proud of you, Kaka"

He had tears on his eyes, I giggled and wiped his tears with my thumb.

"I'm glad you are proud, guys. But quit crying. Or at least let's go crying in the club"

For next half and hour everyone was talking to me and congratulated me on my successful song.

And then I looked BlackPink on the couch sitting, talking to Jimin. But where is Lisa? She promised me she'll be here with her group later, 'cause they've been in studio, but she is not there. I excused myself and made my way to Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Jimin. They smiled when they saw me, I smiled back. The three of them stood up and put me in another thight hug... If they continue I will definitely die.

Jennie: " Congratulations! Crying in the Club is hit!"

Rosé: "Yeah! And where is the Lalisa? Or should I call her Miss I can't come today at studio I have to see my baby's performance!"

I frowned.

Kaya: "What? Lisa didn't came at my concert, she called me 20 minutes before concert that she had to finish song in the studio and that she and you girls will come later.."

They all look at each other. And said that they will call her to see where she is.

I can not believe her. I don't mind that she hadn't saw my concert, it doesn't matter I think I was talking and showing her moves everyday, so she new what performance would be like...

But the fact that she lied to her friends and me... Really hurt me... Why would she do that?

I get out of green room heading to bathroom. Room opposite the bathroom was exercise room, it's where we are preparing the dance, before the final show.

I heard giggling and kiss sounds coming from there. I wanted to open 'cause I thought it would be funny if the people that are in there will blushing and be embarrassed.

So I quickly open the door and smile. But when I saw Lisa's lips on Jungkook's neck my smile faded. I just stare. Not believing what I saw.

My innocent, Lisa was actually someone who just played with me, my feelings... How could she?

And her "good friend" was actually her lover....

She wanted me to caught them, she wanted me to find out about her dirty little lies, she wanted to break me, to hurt me, to play me, to fool me, and she did...

Lisa's POV:

Oh, Lord.... I never wanted to hurt Kaya... She is kind, funny, worm hearted person, someone who deserves better than this... And I? I break her on what supposed to be the happiest day of her life... I break her, and in her eyes I could see it...

I pushed Jungkook of me and told him to leave, he took the jacket that was on the floor and headed out.

Leaving me and her alone in dark and cold room.

"Why?"

She asked. I couldn't really see her that clear but, I can tell she was crying because her voice was cracked. It break me. I didn't answer her, afraid that if I do, she would leave and never come back, that she would move on and find someone better.... I want just best for her, but I'm selfish and I don't want anyone else to be with her but me...

"Lalisa, you were my first love... *sob* someone who I supported, loved, care about *sob* why don't you care about me? And tell me who do you think you are? Why would you play me for a fool? I shouldn't have ever trusted you... *loud cry*

I put my face down, in shame and hurt that she thinks that I don't...

" I do, Kaka... I love you... Please *crying* Please... Don't think that..."

She shake her head and I could see her heading to door

She shake her head and I could see her heading to door. My voice cracked and sob left my mouth

"Please... Don't leave me.... You mean a lot to me...."

"No! I don't Lalisa.... I was just one of your toys..."

She walked out. I let groan and tears in the room, and sat on the floor. Trying to bring myself up.... But I just lost the one that meant world to me... Because I couldn't control my hormones....

" Goodbye Kaya Min... I love you... I'm sorry... I miss you"

Kaya's POV:

Guess I will real go Crying in the Club after all....

I slide by door and let my tears fall...

I heard loud sob and tears from the room where, one person that meant and still means the world to me, is

" Goodbye Lalisa.... I hate you... and you are to blame for that... but I'm to blame 'cause I still love you...."