Chapter 11 - Edited Once

Start from the beginning

I looked right into his soul for two minutes, grabbed his waist, and pinched him. "Boo."

I had to say ′Boo'. Every scaring prank has a 'Boo.'

"Ouch!" he whined and moved away from me, putting his hands on the pinched place, which was his nibble. I felt delighted at the sight.

"That was hilarious. Your reaction is priceless." I laughed my heart out and fell on the couch. Jaxon went to turn on the lights and then sat back on the couch next to me. He looked at my face with raised eyebrows.

"Are you that bored?" he asked, then laughed. Awe, he has a rare cute laugh.

"You have no idea," I replied, whipping the tears from my eyes.

"Where did you get the fog machine from? And nice makeup," he asked, pointing at my face with his finger.

"The basement, and thanks!" I answered with a hair flip.

"I don't remember it there," he said with a confused expression. As we were talking, Owen came into the living room.

"Hey guys, what's u-?" he stopped talking, then hit the wall and stared at me. "What did you do?" Owen asked while rubbing his aching forehead.

He hit the wall... And I thought I was clumsy.

"I pranked him. You should have seen his face," I replied with a smirk.

"That's nice, now go and wash your face. You look absolutely creepy," Owen pointed out with a shiver.

"Awe. You mean it?" I asked, excited. If he said that I looked creepy, then I nailed it.

"Yes, now go. I don't want to see you walking around like this. I would have nightmares," Owen replied with a shiver, and I got up, went to the bathroom, washed up, and returned to them.

"Let's watch a movie," I suggested to them. We were sitting on one couch.

"Sure, but I get to choose," Owen said with a smirk.

"Fine by me as long as it's not some chick-flick movie," Jaxon remarked, and I nodded. I'm not in the mood for drama.

"How about Hotel Transylvania?" Owen. I smiled with wide eyes.

"I. Love. That. Movie, yes! Put it on, come on," I countered and got excited. Owen chuckled at that.

"Seriously? Animation movie?" Jaxon pointed out with a frown, making me frown.

"You said you're fine with anything as long as it's not some chick-flick, your words, dude," I stated with narrowed eyes, then crossed my arms.

"Fine... it's better than nothing," he sighed, and we waited for Owen to put it on.

"Okay, you guys can begin watching it. I'm going to make popcorn," Owen said, then went to the kitchen.

"Be careful," Jaxon warned him with a worried face.

"Okay," Owen called back.

"Wait, why did you warn him?" I asked, feeling a little alarmed.

"Well, he can be clumsy sometimes," he replied and looked back at the screen. That should be good. He is clumsy, alright.

Ten minutes had passed, and Owen was still in the kitchen. Then we smelled smoke. "Owen!" we called for him and dashed to the kitchen. We saw him holding a burnt pot and black smoke coming out as we entered.

"Hey, well, you see... It's actually funny," Owen pointed out nervously.

"Owen," Jaxon glared at him.

"Okay, okay, I got distracted by my phone. Sue me!" He put his hands in the air, which caused the pot to fall to the ground. Idiot.

"Let me help" I reached for the pot and grabbed it.

"No, wait-"

"What-ouch! That's hot, you idiot. Why you didn't say so? You freaking stupid nutcracker," I cried from the burn because it hurt so much. Jaxon grabbed my hands, put them in the sink, and opened the cold water on them. Much better.

"I'm so sorry, here put the ice pack." Owen walked toward me.

"No, an aloe vera gel would be better." I sighed.

"We have it. It's right here." Jaxon opened the cabinet and rubbed my hands.

"Next time, don't enter the kitchen alone ever again." I cleared. He can burn down a whole house. I told you I'm not THAT bad.

"Let's just continue the movie, then go to sleep," I suggested, and we walked to the living room. What a crazy day... Hell, my life now is crazy.

••••••√√√••••••√√√•••••••√√√•••••••√√√••••••

Hello everyone

I wanted to thank you guys for leaving such nice and encouraging comments, I love you so much, you are all wonderful.

How do you like this chapter? 

I hope you vote :)

Do you like Owen?