Chapter 32: A Punny Day

Start from the beginning

"Oh I know let's go to the amusement park!" Frisk suggested. You smiled at her.

"GREAT IDEA! ILL GO THERE IMMEDIATELY!" He said and then got confused. "WHERE IS THERE?"

After Frisk told him where to go you and Frisk had a nice conversation on the way there. You even played some games. Frisk suggested eye spy and foot wars which were weird games while you suggested Rock, Paper, scissors and riddles. You had fun with those games, the amusement park was an hour or so away so you had a lot of time.

"Sooooo I spy with my little eye... something... magical." You say.

"Um... that rainbow!" She pointed at a rainbow and you shook your head. "Um... the sun!" You shook your head. "Uh... uh... Papyrus!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY HUMAN?"

You laughed. "Nothing pap, and no." You told her.

"Ugh! I give up then." She groaned and laughed as she was defeated.

"So you want to know what it is?" You asked.

"Duh!"

"It was... you then wave your finger around the air and eventually you land it on Frisks nose. She blushed like crazy.

"Awwww!" She hugged you really tight. "Anyway let's do another game now!"

"Rock paper scissors?" She nodded.

"Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!" You both said in unison then put out what you had. You did rock while Frisk did paper.

"Um.. best two out of three!"

She groaned. "Fiiiiinnnnnneeeeee" you both did it again and you did paper and she did scissors.

"Noooooooooooooooo!" You yelled and she laughed.

"Yes! You even got an extra game and I still won!" She gloated.

"Yeah yeah let's do something else." You said.

"I don't know really what else to try. Except foot wars but that's lame." She said.

"I don't even know what that is and it probably is lame." you said. "Oh I know let's tell riddles!"

"Great idea!" Frisk yelled.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY THE GREAT PAPYRUS!?" Papyrus asked and you both laughed.

"No papy." Frisk said.

"You start Frisk!" You said.

"Ok, um.. let's see.." she thought. "Ok I got one! What is harder to catch the faster you run?"

"Um... a... a-" you didn't know. "I don't know."

"Do you give up?"

"No!" You thought more. "Your breath!"

"Yes! How did you know." She asked.

"...knowledge..." you said and she laughed.

"Your turn!" She said.

"Ok... let's see..." you thought." Ok here it goes.. I am the beginning of the end, the end of every place, I am at the beginning of eternity and at the end of time and space. What am I?"

Frisk let out a hum that let you know she was thinking. She even scratched her head and sighed a lot. "I honestly don't know." She gave up.

"Ok, so the answer was... the letter 'e'" you said and she gasped.

"I was thinking about math and science things I should have known that!" She playfully punched you in the arm and you laughed.

You whispered to Frisk. "Let's do this to Pap." She giggled.

"Yeah let's do it." She responded.

"Hey Papyrus!" You said.

"YES Y/N?" He asked.

"Why are graveyards so noisy?" You asked.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He yelled. "NO WHY?"

"Because of all the-coffin" Frisk then started to blow up in laughter as Papyrus just screamed.

Once Frisk calmed down, she started to tell a joke. "Hey Papy, what do you call a skeleton snake?"

"WHAT?" He asked started to become less mad but starting to laugh.

"A rattler!" You and Frisk then hug each other while laughing so much. Papyrus then slowly started to laugh.

"I GOT ONE HUMANS!" You both turned your attention to him. "WELL DONT YOU TWO HAVE A SKELETON OF SKELEPUNS!"

You and Frisk started to laugh even more. Papyrus laughed too. You all decided not to go to the amusement park considering it was getting pretty late and Papyrus was lost for about four hours.

You all stopped to eat at a restaurant and had some dinner. Then headed home. Papyrus parked the car in the garage and waved bye to you both.

You and Frisk went into the house and began to get ready for bed. You went up to Frisk and said something. "I guess today was a... PUNNY day." She playfully pushed.

"Shut up!"

You both went into the bedroom and stood next to the bed. "What was wrong? Were my puns not humerus enough? Or were they not punny enough?" Frisk just laughed and pushed you onto the bed, she accidentally fell in top of you though which made you both become red.

"W-well let's go to bed..." Frisk stuttered and rolled off of you onto her side of the bed.

"Yeah ok." You said knowing she was a bit flustered.

You got comfortable and out the blanket over you both. Frisk immediately snuggled up at your side making you a little bit uncomfortable, but not in the way of her being there, the way in you were in an uncomfortable position.

You pecked your lips on her head. "Good night Frisk."

"Goodnight. You Punny guy."