Ending: Sting Fall-Off-A-Cliffe

//such a beautiful title, I am so proud of myself//

A few days had passed since the two confessed to me and today was the day I would make my decision.

Of course I hadn't told anybody about this but rumors spread quick, especially if you're something called "Fairy Tail."

Cana, Mira, Erza, Ever, Lucy, and Levy were cheering me on and telling me to pick who I liked so I wouldn't make the wrong choice but that made me feel more pressured.

I did get some looks from Juvia here and there. They weren't necessarily dirty looks but it just saddened me.

Because of her, I felt pressured not to pick Gray.

But that wasn't the only factor. I loved Gray, but not romantically. I thought of him as a second (*cough* third *cough) brother and I couldn't get myself to see him the way he saw me.

Our relationship was a best-friend relationship and that was all there is to it. I hoped he wouldn't have hard feelings towards me after this.

I had made my decision.

A few days later, I went to the Sabertooth Guild. Yukino opened the door to the guild and the minute she saw me, she smiled wide.

"I guess you could say we've been expecting you,"she said cheerfully, "Go straight down the hall and to the room on the right."

"Thank you," I replied.

"So you chose him, huh?" she asked.

"Y-yeah."

"Thank goodness," she sighed, "He was so sure that you would. If you hadn't, I can't imagine what sort of fit he would've thrown."

I giggled and she left as I was knocking on Sting's door.

As she walked away, I swore I could have heard her say, "Mission Commence."

I knocked softly and I heard his voice say, "Come in."

I opened the door and went inside, only to be greeted by a sleepy Sting who was still under his covers.

"So you finally made up your mind," he smirked as he got out of bed.

He was shirtless and was giving me a full view of his toned abs and muscles.

'The lord is testing me.'

I kept my composure and replied with a simple yes.

As he came closer to hug me, I told him my decision.

"I choose Gray." I watched as his smirk froze in place and continued, "I realized that he was the one for me and nothing can change that. I hope you understand."

I went on until his facial expression dropped completely and I could tell that he couldn't take any more.

"Just kidding," I said, hugging him.

'Oh shit, I am touching a half naked Sting. Do not freak out, I repeat, do not freak-'

"I need to know I can trust you," he said, burying his head in my neck, "Say it."

"I choose you, Pikachu," I replied without hesitation.

"No, be serious."

"Sting, I like you. I don't know about love since I don't know much about you but I definitely like you."

"I like you too," he said, "But I'm nite going to say abyss more than that because I already confessed and it's your turn to say cute things to me."

"I think I might fall in love with you one day."

I could feel his smile and then, he picked me up bridal style and dropped me on the bed, hovering over it.

"I think that since you chose me, it's appropriate that we do something," he smirked and leaned down.

NOTICE: LEMON

Just Kidding. You got excited, did you not?

I enjoy your pain.

Deja vu feeling, eh?

I blushed heavily as his face got closer to mine and that's when he cracked a smile.

"Just Kidding," he said as he got up,leaving me mildly annoyed.

"That's how it feels when you play with other people's feelings," he said, ruffling my hair.

"Whatever. It's not like I was thinking of f.ucking you anyway."

"Wow princess," he laughed, "What are you thinking of? I was going to suggest that we wake Lector up to celebrate."

"Hello," the little exceed said,popping out of nowhere.

"F.uck me," I mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

"Gladly," Sting replied, pushing me down on the bed again with a smirk.

"I swear to God, I will slap that smirk off your face."

"I'm sorry, Princess," he laughed, "It's fun."

"So is death."

"Okay, I apologize," he surrendered, "But I get to call you mine, right?"

"Yes."

"That's good,"he grinned, "Be careful, I get extremely possessive of what is mine."

"I can handle it."

"Alright," he listed, "Stay away from Gray,Rufus, Rogue, Lector, Laxus-san, Gajeel-san, all the other guys from Fairy Tail and Sabertooth and all the other guys in the world including Natsu and your father and-"

"Chill, Sting."

"I am joking. You can interact with Natsu but Natsu only."

"Who said I'm going to do what you say?"

"Just be warned, I get really jealous," he growled playfully, "And you wouldn't like it when I'm jealous."

"Sounds kinky."

"What the hell, (Y/N)?" he blushed.

'Oh god, he's adorable. ProtectSting2K17'

"I'm kidding, babe," I said, testing out the word.

"I'm not mad at that word," he replied,leaning down to kiss me.

Who was extremely dissatisfied?

Who wants to make a hate page?

Who actually likes this?

Bye?