Chp. 15

Hecate's Pov

I laid out everything I needed to prepare the locator spell. It didn't take as much as I thought because before I knew it I was about to chant. Klaus wanted to be there so when I attacked he would be there for backup. I didn't need backup but I let him watch anyway.

I started to chant and the blood moved from Mystic Falls to a little bit out side of the town. I had gotten a location and Klaus was prepared to go, but then Elijah needed him for something. So I decided to go by myself because like I said before, I don't need backup.

As I was driving I headed towards the motel they were currently staying at. I had my music playing and I enjoyed the ride before I would erase them from existence.

I looked at the map I had marked and saw I was at the motel. Now all I had to do was wait. I didn't see anyone's car I recognized so I had my own little stake out.

After thirty minutes and me being entirely bored I saw Elena and Damon walk into a room, 8D. (iCarly reference anyone??)

I waited a few minutes before making my way up there. I stood infringed of the door and used my strength kicking it down. Damon and Elena's faces turned to one of shock.

"I didn't need luck Damon. It's over now." I said smirking. I snapped Elena's neck and gave him a mind splitting headache.

"This does not get old. To bad your gonna die." I said. I then felt myself get hit in the back of the head with something and I passed out.

When I awoke I was locked inside a bathroom. What the hell. I tried to use my magic but once again I was powerless. Dammit. I guess I should've waited for Klaus.

"Damon!" I banged on the door. The door opened revealing a smug Damon.

"I think you're gonna need more than luck sweetie." He pulled me out and pushed me on a spare bed.

"Now I would kill you but, that's no fun and kinda messy. So why not use you to my advantage? So Bon Bon here is gonna wipe your memory away and then you will kill your original boyfriend and then I'll kill you. Sound good?" He asked. I glared at him.

"I will not work for you." I said to him. He smirked.

"Well in a few hours you won't even remember your own name so, I can't say I care about anything you say." Damon said. He left the motel room and locked it.

I couldn't let them do this to me. I needed to somehow tell myself what's happening. I searched the room for paper and a pen. I easily found paper because of the nice note things they give you and a pen in one of the drawers.

Hecate,

Its you, well it's you when you had all your memories. These people your staying with are trying to control you. They'll want you to kill a man named Klaus Mikaelson. DO NOT DO THAT. He is good. He is fucking amazing but that's not the point. Hopefully a witch named Bonnie Bennett *insert gag* will give you your powers back. Yes you are a witch. Pretty badass, I'm off topic. Damon is not your friend if you listen to him he will kill you in the end. Trust yourself or me Hecate.
Ps: kill them.

I wrote the note and hid it somewhere I would easily find it but not easy enough for Damon or Elena to find it. I settled for hiding it under the side table by the bed sticking out a bit. So you couldn't see it unless you were looking for it. I sighed.

Dammit. What had I gotten myself into? Does Klaus know I'm gone? What if I can't get my memories back and I forget him? I can't forget Klaus. I thought about putting it on the note but I didn't want to freak myself out to much.

I turned on the tv and watched some naked and afraid. I heard some talking outside and went up to the door to listen.

"Look Stefan I get it you have some school girl crush on her but she is evil. She tried to kill us many times. How can you like her?" Damon asked Stefan. My jaw dropped in shock. That's why Stefan didn't take me to Damon when he had the chance.

"You don't get it. I know she's done some bad things but, every time I see her it's like... I feel happy and warm." Stefan tried to explain. I heard Damon chuckle.

"Well I don't know what to tell you, this is still happening." Damon said. I ran back to the bed. I heard the door open and Damon, Stefan, and Bonnie walk through.

"Oh man my three favorite people. Naked and Afraid?" I asked them. Bonnie glared at me and I could tell she was over the moon to do this. Damon had a bag of food and tossed it at me. I at the burger and fries. Stefan just stayed quiet and didn't really pay attention to the conversation. It was kind of awkward.

"You ready sweet cheeks?" Damon asked me as I finished my burger.

"No, you know, you could let me go, I won't try and kill you again. Promise." I said winking at him. He chuckled and muttered for Bonnie to start.

She started to chant and I felt something happen. I couldn't quite explain the feeling. Her chanting grew louder and I felt myself become dizzy and pass out yet again. I hate passing out.