Chp. 10

Hecate's Pov

Still no sign of Rebekah. It's been three weeks since I found out Klaus has been cheating on me. When he came back that night I was ready to confront him about it but then I saw his face. He looked tired and all I wanted to do was be with him. I caved. Every night this has happened. He'd leave and I'd be angry. Then he'd come back and I'd be a lovesick girl.

I hated it. But tonight I decided I would follow him to prove it. It was that time again.

"I'll be back later love," he said going to kiss me, I moved my face out of the way just in time making him confused.

"Ya I'll see ya." I said. He just stood there.

"I love you." Klaus said. I nodded.

"Ok cool. Go run your errands." I said not really paying attention to him. He just shook his head and left. I went to the window and waited for his car to leave. Once it did I quickly went downstairs and looked for Elijah's keys.

"Need help?" Elijah asked.

"Your keys." I said. He sighed.

"Look Hecate I know-"

"Elijah give me your keys or I will get them myself." I told him angrily. He looked at me and handed them to me. I quickly got into his car. I drove off and went into the main road where I hoped I would see his car. Eventually I did. I followed him.

The Salvatore boarding house.

I parked Elijah's car and got out. I need ed to see. I did a spell that made me invisible. I waited behind Klaus who knocked the door. A blonde girl opened the door.

"Klaus." She said. He smiled that charming smile.

"Hello love." He said. She let him inside, I slipped in behind him.

"So have your Salvatore's found anything on Rebekah?" He asked her.

"No. Klaus, you know all you have to do is call. You don't have to come over every day." She said to him.

"Ya I know. But it's family Caroline." He said to her. I felt sick. The way he talked to her.

"My least favorite Mikaelson, how's your witch girlfriend?" Damon asked him. I waited for his reply.

"She's at home. Now, where's Rebekah. I know she's here. Using Caroline as a distraction was quite good, but not good enough." Klaus said. What I wanted to know is why did it work. If he loves me as much as he says he does than this Caroline shouldn't even be a problem. Unless he doesn't...

"Does Hecate know about your feelings for Caroline?" Stefan said. Klaus looked at him angrily.

"Hecate doesn't even know who she is. And she won't because Caroline isn't a problem." Caroline smirked and went towards Klaus.

"Sure I'm not. You remember what happened last time you said that." My jaw dropped. I felt angry tears spill out of my eyes. I went up behind Caroline.

"He's right you won't be a problem." I said and snapped her neck. I appeared from invisibility and glared at Klaus.

"You don't fuck with me and get away with it." I said and the Salvatore's looked at me shocked and scared.

"adolebitque ardeat vampire adolebitque ardeat vampire." I said and Stefan and Damon fell down clutching their chests.

"First your gonna feel burning. Then it's going to feel like your insides are burning their way through your skin. If your lucky that's all you'll get." I said. I turned to Klaus. Who looked at me. I was surprised to see he was crying.

"Hecate, I am so so sorry love." He said to me. I just shook my head.

"Like I said. You don't fuck with me Klaus. I want to tear you apart from the inside out. I want to make you feel everything I feel now. But I fucking can't! I can't hurt you, you bastard!" I yelled at him pushing him away from me.

"Every night for the past month I knew. I knew you were out doing god knows what and every night I said I would confront you but I couldn't. Because I was to weak to say anything because I was terrified of losing you. But now. After everything I did for you. This is what I get for wanting something." I said. I was so angry and sad. He just stood there not looking at me.

"If you wanted to find Rebekah so bad all you had to ask for was a location spell. But apparently those don't come with blonde vampires." I said to him.

"Please Hecate, let me explain." He said coming towards me. I stepped back.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance." Was the last thing I said to Klaus Mikaelson.

I left that house and took Elijah's car back to him. I ignored his questions and packed what stuff I had. I was done.

I went back to my home in Washington D.C. I went back to selling my spells and cursed objects to the poor souls who dared come through my door. I even killed some of them. It was my paradise.