Chp. 1

Hecate's Pov

"Please! I need the spell! You don't understand my father will kill me I-I.." I stopped the young woman from speaking.

"You shall die then." I said to her. Her face fell.

"No... you cannot condemned me to death! I won't let you!" She screamed and started grabbing random papers lying around as if they would help her. I made her freeze with the wave of my hand. I stood up annoyed.

"I was going to let you run free, give you a head start. But.. you decided to steal from me. You won't have to run from your father girl. Because you'll already be dead." I said and snapped her neck letting her fall to the ground. Pity, she probably would have survived her father.. oh well.

I picked up my pages and set them back on the shelves. My various rings and bracelets collided with each other as I moved quickly.

"Burn witch... burn..." I sang in a low voice.

"Ding dong the witch is dead." I laughed to myself. Even though I was a witch I hated witches. All they cared about was serving natural and blah blah..

I preferred to used my abilities for more fun activities. The dark magic was my drug and I never wanted to let go of it. I looked at the cracked mirror ahead of me and starred at the various ancient symbols on my face. I smirked at myself.

Then I heard a knock at the door. I made the door see-through and saw two men. Two vampires.

"Interesting." I said to myself. I opened the door and looked at the men.

"What can I do for you two young vampires?" I asked. One of them looked at the other confused to how I knew. The other looked at me cautiously almost afraid... good.

"We need your help." The raven haired one said. I smirked.

"Everyone that comes to my door needs help, or else you wouldn't be here." I said opening my door wider allowing them in.

"Come in." I said and they entered. They saw the woman's dead body on the ground.

"That one tried to steal from me. Wanted a spell to protect her from her father." I said sitting in my chair. The two vampires sat across from me.

"She didn't make it that far." I smirked.

"Damon Salvatore, this is my best friend Enzo." He said referring to the man next to him.

"Hecate." I said sticking my hand out. He hesitated but shook it none the less. I grabbed his hand and entered his mind. Flashes of a women and another man who I assumed to be his brother showed. Past memories flooded me until I felt someone push me away. I chuckled.

"What did you just do to me?" He asked.

"I entered your mind, I like to know who I'm dealing with when strangers enter my home." I said to him. I looked at the other man.

"Your hand please." I asked.

"Enjoy the show love." He said, his accent was smooth. I smirked and grabbed his hand.

I saw a haunted past, one of loneliness and betrayal. It was much sadder than Damons. I let go of his hand. He smirked at me, winking.

"Now, what can I possibly do for you guys?" I asked.

"I'm sure you've heard of the Original Klaus Mikaelson?" He asked. The name rang a bell.

"Niklaus Mikaelson... you must have done something bad to get his attention. I'm intrigued." I said twirling a piece of my long brown hair.

"We need your help to defeat him." He said. I thought about it. This was definitely more interesting than helping mere humans with their problems.

"I'll help you, but it will cost you..." I said, standing. I walked over the dead body. I should probably get rid of her before she starts to decompose... oh well.

"How mu-"

"No no mister Salvatore, money is of no use to me. I want something... useful." I said. He looked at Enzo unsure but nodded.

"Okay. What do you want?" He asked. I smirked.

"I'll tell you when I see it." I said.

"Deal, pack your bags we are headed to Mystic Falls." Damon said.

I smirked, yes we are.