Chapter 23: The Letter

-N O R M A L P O V-

"I guess we found our first clue." Lucy said triumphantly.

"Ha, that's so stupid. You're no detective, blondie." Sting said in Lucy's face.

"Ugh! You're an idiot, Sting." Lucy yelled.

Then they started to bicker between each other.

"Hey, guys can you quiet down so we all can hear what the letter says." Levy says.

"Okay, Levy-chan." Lucy says.

-L E V Y P O V-

I pick up the letter and read it out loud.

"Hello Lucy and Levy, you ruined my life, so I'll ruin your life. By hurting the people who you know and know you. Now let's see, can you guess who I hurt first? Guess? The baker guy, from that cute bakery you guys go too. Oh yeah, maybe I hurt another person as well, mentally. Anyways, catch me if you can, girls. Love, well that part is kept secret." I said, kinda frightened.

"You okay." Rouge says as his hand was on my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"I guess." I say avoiding eye contact.

"Does that mean us, too?" Lector says with fright in his voice.

"Fro thinks so." Frosh says in his always happy tone.

"Let me see this." Mira says.

I hand her the letter, and she takes it and scans it with Juvia and Wendy, nearby.

I hug Rouge, because I was quite scared. And, I needed someone with me to feel safe.

-R O U G E P O V-

Levy hugged me. I was surprised at first, but then I hugged her back. She needed comforting and I liked h- am I saying that all these weird feelings I have with her, is love? I guess I do like her. I wonder if she feels the same for me though.

-S T I N G P O V-

I saw Rouge and Levy hugging each other.

"Hey, blondie, wanna be in my arms for comfort, like those two over there." I say as I point to both of them.

She followed my finger, with her big, beautiful, brown orbs. Then when she reached the two, her face automatically turned red.

"So, a hug then." I say opening up my arms.

"Sure, Stingy." Lucy says coming up to me.

Wha... I widen my eyes. I can't believe she actually agreed with this.

Once she reached me, the next thing I know is I'm in the air and my chin hurts. I guess she hit me.

-L U C Y P O V-

"So, a hug then." Sting proclaimed spreading open his arms.

"Sure, Stingy." I say smiling and walking towards him.

He looked shock that I actually agreed, but the thing was... I wasn't really gonna hug this dufus. So, once I was close enough I punched his chin, sending him flying.

"You should've expected this, Stingy." I say laughing a bit.

"Yeah, yeah. Blondie locks." Sting said smirking.

Gr... I hate all the nicknames he gives me. But, as a good friend I help him up.... or at least try to.

"Here." I say holding out my hands.

"Thanks." Sting says as he reaches for my hand. "For the opportunity!"

He gripped my hand and yanked me forwards. And I fell on top of him. I blushed madly.

"Hahaha, you should see your face." Sting says laughing.

"Hmph." I got up and pushed him, making him fall onto the ground.

"Guys! Look at this." Mira says in urgency.

-T O B E C O N T I N U E D-