Chapter 17: Romeo?

Author-San: Hehe, let's get another romance up in here.... ROWEN!

-W E N D Y  P O V-

I'm sitting at a table with Carla, looking at everyone having fun.

I miss Fairytail. And I miss Romeo, too. I mean I have a little crush on him. He wasn't mean to Lucy-san and Levy-san, but didn't do anything as well.

"Carla, do you think we can get Fairytail back like how it used to to be?" I asked looking down at her.

"Wendy child, if anyone can do it, it would be you and the rest who came here." Carla said smiling, and put her paw on top of my hand.

-R O M E O  P O V-

I finally got out of the clutches of Fairytail. I then started running towards Sabertooth. I reached the big heavy doors of Sabertooth. I then began to open it slowly.

-W E N D Y  P O V-

The doors to Sabertooth started to open slowly. Then once fully opened revealed a boy at the same age as me, black hair, and a face I'll never forget.... Romeo.

I walked up to him, he then spotted me.

"R... Romeo, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to see you again, Wendy." Romeo said, smiling like an idiot, but quite a cute one.

"But... what about everyone else?" I asked.

"Let's talk this over there." Romeo said pointing towards the table is was sitting at.

The table was in the back in the corner of the guild. We walked up to it, and Carla followed behind us.

"So....." I said.

"Well, I don't know it felt like everyone in the guild was under a spell of some sort. Well everyone except for the Thunder Legion, I guess." Romeo said looking quite sad.

"I don't understand, why are you and the Thunder Legion not acting mean, like the rest." I asked all confused.

"I don't know either." Romeo said.

"So, you're saying that the guild is under some sort of spell." I say, thinking who would do this.

"I don't know, maybe, or that they just hate Lucy-san and Levy-san." Romeo says a bit quieter his time.

"No! That isn't it, I know for a fact that the guild would never treat them like this of free will. They have to be under a spell." I say almost bursting into tears.

"Romeo, where were you and the Thunder Legion at before all this mess do you remember?" Carla asked.

"Well, I think I had asked them to go on a mission with me, and they agreed." Romeo says.

"Then it's possible either way." Carla says.

"But-" I try to say, but got interrupted.

"Hey! Oh, Romeo what are you doing here?" Said a familiar voice...

-T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D-