Chapter 1: The Heartbreak

-L U C Y P O V-

I was walking with Levy, this morning. It started out okay, until we got to Fairytail's big wooden doors.

"Ready, Levy-chan?" I asked preparing for the worst.

"Yeah, I guess." She said quietly.

I then opened Fairytail's doors open. Everyone started to laugh at us.

"Look over there the two weakest members in Fairytail." Some random person yelled.

"We're not weak!" I protested.

Then it ended up in laughter around the guild except for some. Those people were Mira, Juvia, Wendy, the exceeds, and of course Master Makarov.

"Luce, we need to talk." Natsu said coming over towards me.

"What is it, Nastu?" I asked.

"Well, we don't want you on Team Natsu anymore! You're just to weak." He exclaimed.

I almost cried, but I kept the tears in.

"Ok, I get it." I sadly replied.

"If, Lucy-San is out of the team, I'm also out." Wendy said standing next to me.

"Fine, do whatever little girl." Natsu replied coldly.

I've never seen Natsu act like this. He used to be so kind, with his signature toothy grin. What in the world happened to him, and the rest of the guild!

"Hey, it'll be fine Lu-chan. You know you can just join Shadow Gear with me!" Levy-chan replied reassuringly.

-L E V Y P O V-

"Sorry to burst your bubble, shrimp. But, Shadow Gear wants you off their team." Gajeel said coldly.

"Wha... but, you aren't even in Shadow Gear!" I claimed.

"Yeah, well they asked me to do it because they were embarrassed by even being right next to you." Gajeel said bluntly and walked away.

I wasn't strong like Lu-chan I started to burst into tears. Lu-chan hugged me, so I can cry easily.

"Trash like you guys, should just leave Fairytail!" People just kept repeating, over and over.

-T I M E  S K I P-

-N O R M A L P O V-

Levy slept over at Lucy's, because she needed someone to comfort her. And the same with Lucy, except she didn't show a single tear through it all.

"Lu-chan you are so strong. I wish I can be like you." Levy said.

"I'm not strong at all, Levy-chan. I'm not at all." Lucy said before dozing off into sleep.

-T O B E C O N T I N U E D-