ch.14 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Victoria's pov.

After I was free from James gift I found my mate but sadly it still feels like something's missing. When we got back to the cullens house alice and I talked. " hi" I say" ok let's get this over with because Bella will be calling a family meeting in 40 min. We have another mate that we will be meeting today. " Alice says" is that why I feel like something is missing" I ask." Yes it is oh and Victoria. I love you." Alice says" friends and family calls me Vickie and I love you to." I say. After that we started to make out until Bella called a family meeting" family meeting every one in the dinning room sorry alice" Bella yelled." I am guessing She saw what we were doing." Alice says" but how would she. Know" I ask" because I am part vampire and I am a copycat so I saw it." Bella say " Ya and Bella you are not sorry."Alice says" yes I am and. Get down here every one else is oh and if you aren't down here in 3 min. You won't meet your other mate both of you." Bella says" I advise you to listen to her because she Knows who your mate is." Carlisle. Says. After that we get up and ran down their.

Bella's pov.

When we got home I got a. Call from my grandfather.

( phone call
a-aro b- bella)

B- Hey grandpa are the kids ok

A- Yes izzy there fine but we need you to get here and don't bring Edward.

B- Ok anything else

A- Yes your sister will be here your fathers here already. And Jane, Alec will be waiting with your stuff you don't have time to change in your room. Oh and Alec will have the bottles of venom and blood.

B- Ok I am calling a family meeting right know. Oh and its time tell Jane to pack. So when we leave she is ready.

A- got it izzy love you

B- love you to grandpa

( end of. Phone call)

After hanging up I told Carlisle and we called a family meeting. Once every one was down stairs we started. " Ok let's get right to business because we don't have time" I say" ok Edward you and Laurent. Are going to the danalis. For 2 months. Go pack and leave. Right away." Carlisle Says" ok can I ask why" Edward says" you are taking Laurent there so he can meet his mate and you are helping with his transition to our diet. Now hurry up we don't have time my. Grandfather needs me." I say while I push him to the stairs" no. Need to pack his stuff is in the car already." Alice says." Ok thanks Alice know get going you two" Carlisle Says. After they left I took over the meeting" ok jasper you are to go pick up Peter and Charlotte then meet us in the castle." I say" ok right away bye see you there mis..." he starts to say but I interrupt him" do not finish that sentence it's Bella here" I say" right sorry Bella." He says as he leaves" ok every one else listen up Because we only have time for me to say it once" Carlisle Says" thanks babe know back to business my grandfather is aro volturi and he needs us at the castle oh and while I am at it. Carlisle is my mate not Edward and am the mysterious volturi queen. When we get there Alice and Victoria you will. Be staying with Jane at all time, Carlisle and esme knows we're they stand so dose jasper, rosalie and Emmett you will be standing with Kevin,Joshua,Emily,Jennifer and Julieanna At all times while we are in the throne room. Everyone got it" I. Ask" yes" they all say" great let's get going no time to pack you each will be given money to buy clothes there. Lets go we are taking the swan volturi jet." I say After That We all left.

(Skip to the castle)

Once we are in the castle I see Jane and alec. When the door close. I use the only magic I can and change my clothes then I put my shoes and crown on. "Ok. Thanks Jane and Alec know Jane give Alec my clothes and go stand with your. Mates, alec give Carlisle the bottles and take the clothes to my room." I say. After that is done. We all walk to the throne room." Hey grandpa hey dad" I say as I walk in give them a hug and kiss then I go to murcus. " hey uncle Marcus were is aunt didyme ." I ask" your. Office like always." He say" of course..aunt didyme get in here and say hi. " I say as I go and sit down. "Hey izz how's. It going" aunt didyme say as. She walks in. " good ....now let's get to work. Why do you need me grandpa" I say." Izzy what is today." Grandpa says" dads birthday grandma Sam's birthday and death day" I say" exactly and what do we do on that day" dad asks. " we do triles as a whole family then we celebrate then go see grandma Sam's grave" ara says as She walks in" correct" dad says. " oh Ya I forgot happy birthday dad" I say" thanks bells" dad say" ok since everyone is here izzy time to change your guys appearance" grandpa says." Um master aro she already did that did you forget she has it were family can see there true selfs" Jane says" oh right thanks jane.... alec send in the first vampire.